SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

Imagine Nash with teleport as a regular special move

This should be the Omega mode of SFV

1 Like

Omega SFV will be testing ground for SF6, just as Omega SF4 was testing for SFV.

Who’s the girl with pink hair?

Loved by who ?

I legit wanna know where this theory that Capcom or the fanboys are burying the other companies coming from ? People who like Capcom games will keep playing Capcom games and people who play NRS games will play NRS and if they aren’t enough to keep their game a float, then what the hell does the Capcom crowd have anything to do with it ?

Yuzuriha aka Mrs. I slap you fullscreen with my Sword a lot.

Uniest

1 Like

When I said that I meant Capcom games will always hog the spotlight and be the main game for most tournament’s. Just how fighters was all over the place and then they hype for it died down and now it’s more or less even with SFV.

It’s been a pattern for a while now. Where if a game gets announced people hype it up and say they’re going to that game while bashing the current game their playing but when it’s released it’s played for short period and then they go back to the game they left.

Thanks. I’m gonna buy Uniest because it took over Smash Melee at Evo. Need to support good fighting games.

2 Likes

I hope more footage spreads we need people to support Samsho…people are still appreciative of that clip too even if it looks like a casual filter (DUDE HE HIT ME ONE TIME I DIED)

I want swordsmanship to make a comeback…GIVE LAST BLADE to US

5 Likes

Actually, this is a fun thought experiment. Who would be the best if the round started with VT?

Sadly, I don’t think it’s G or Necalli (the two dedicated VT characters).

I think it might be Akuma or Kolin. Ed would be nuts too.

Neither of Ed’s VTs are very good :frowning:

Forget Last Blade (but not really since its a cool game.)

When is Bushido Blade coming back?

Ed would only be nuts if the opponent didn’t get to start with his own VT.

Necalli is my answer. Lock yourself out of V-Reversals but have your VT for the entire round. You won’t be safe anywhere on screen.

I thought about that but then I realized it wouldn’t work and I bet the Smash community would complain if it did well :^)

I’m assuming no infinite V reverse.

You’re welcome.

If you’re EU by chance, you can PM me, I can give you the EU Open Discord.

I miss that game. Bushido Blade 2 was one of my fav games.

Hated the damn weirdo with the gun. I remember when I’d run away until he had no more ammo.

1 Like

For every oldie good fighting game there’s about 3 bad ones.

I pity the poor bastards who bought this.

I was a very spoiled young man with piss poor judgement so I had a Jaguar. And I loved fighting games and MK so of course I bought that goddamn thing. I thought the Scotsman with the flaming dick shot was the best (may be misremembering that move but don’t correct my only positive memory of it).

One of the most hilariously bad actually released games I have ever played. Like someone took current Steam trash, put it on a cart and sent it back through time for dumb kids like me to play.

Doom on Jag is pretty solid.

But… I also own Kazumi ninja.

Not as bad as Rise of Robots on 3DO. As mentioned before that is the worst fighting game I have played.

I’ve heard brutal unleashed on 32X is worse, but tracking down/paying for a copy isn’t worth it…

jawny caege has kewl move
first time is blocked is high
2nd time is blocked is mid
3rd time blocked, is unblockable

so you gotta measure out your blocks

also i wana play soem freakin samsho wan-fu forever

1 Like