SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

Sakura is a character I love but can’t play at all because of how her normals work. I’m sure others can make it work but I just can’t make them work for me.

I’m in such a crisis with SF5, I don’t have “fun” persay playing the game but I have fun with street fighter…

My most fun characters to play I think are

Ed
Sakura
Sagat
Necalli
gief

Rog is pretty fun if you like fundamental play that can go ham in an instant (my favorite type of characters)

His L dash blow has crazy range and is safe as hell when spaced correctly. Combine that with ex dash and good AA plus a way to keep fireballs in check and he’s got a bit of everything (till he gets knocked down)

3 Likes

To me. ED normals work how Sakura normals feel they should… but in exchange his specials don’t.

1 Like

Zio popping his V-Trigger IRL. Congrats man.

@Akhos @GetTheTables

Sorry for the late reply, I was actually crashing pretty hard last night and kinda fell asleep before posting my GG message.

So GG’s.

1 Like

SRK all about that festooned with babies lifestyle.

SFV bad for fighting games, but good for virility?

1 Like

Satanism (as founded by Anton LeVay) is definitely tongue-in-cheek and intended above all to hold up a dark mirror to Christianity/religion to show us the absurdity of it all. Its core values aren’t unreasonable however, nor do they conflict with reality as we understand it today. Objectively, Satanism is a superior blueprint for the individual than organized theistic religion, so it’s not all jokes. Maybe the Satanic symbolism can be seen as such.

Theistic/spiritual Satanism or “Devil Worship” on the hand is what most people commonly confuse with LeVay’s Satanism. In this conflation of pagan ideas, the Devil among a vast pantheon-like hierarchy of Demonic entities definitely exists to their adherents and practitioners.

Hereditary (amazing film) most recently best and horrifyingly exemplified Theistic Satanism.

2 Likes

Exactly. However the “thesistic satanist” are exceedingly uncommon. Probably doing mostly to them being honest to god (pun intended) evil.

My girlfriend knits constantly (there’s yarn EVERYWHERE in our apartment) and spent this weekend in Amsterdam where she was making her own gin.

Sounds somewhat similar.

1 Like

Gotta work out the frustration from playing it somehow.

1 Like

The literal satanists always confuse me.

They believe the same essential stuff as christians, but then actively opt into the worst version of it all.

are there any pawg satanist

Like I said, they are crazy people. Again, thankfully there are precious few.

The ones most people see in the news are the joke variety. They selected values that are more in line with what modern society wants, but dress it up in a beazelbub outfit to point out that most people are objecting to the aesthetics, and not the content.

If you ask me, the whole thing seems a bit childish and unnecessary.

Secret brotherhoods like fraternities and cults are more alarming because some really do government influences, than fake cults and parody religions.

1 Like

Anton Lavey owned a lion cub which he whipped. Fuck him.

Search Katrina Jade my nigga.

https://twitter.com/CapcomFighters/status/1100078721556344838

There we go.

Well, damn!

12 Likes

I saw Sodom!!!

10/10 for presentation and trailer music.

3 Likes

He is on the background, yes!

Along with Belger, the Andores, Edi E, Rolento and other FF characters!

4 Likes

Belger lives! :scream:

2 Likes