SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

It is so damn appropriate that the stage is Final Fight themed, since in December it will be 30 years of the release of the original Final Fight game.

4 Likes

The stage is sick,reminds me my favorite SF4 stage, The Skyscraper Under Construction. The costumes are meh tbh. Sadly the netcode makes some stages unplayable outside The Grid,smh.

3 Likes

Man those costumes are boss! Love the stage as well. Sagat costume tho… wait they gave Kage a kazuya outfit!!!

Sagat looks too damn hot in that costume. It is not fair.

1 Like

This year is the 30th anniversary of FF and the 20th anniversary of 3s too.

Capcom, be smart.

1 Like

Haggar to the left of Sodom

2 Likes

@Dime

Stumbled across this on accident today, and thought of our patty cake conversation.

This pretty well describes my SFV experience in a nutshell.

Crush counter.

6 Likes

I find the lack of Poison and Roxy in that stage to be disturbing.
Most of the FF1 cast is there, even Damnd to the extreme right.

Edit:
This was a nice touch.

7 Likes

did they put giefs beard on sagat? :thinking:

Sagat looking like Hennessy LeBron James with the durag…

100% going to purchase.

5 Likes

Cody couldn’t even beat a cripple in a wheelchair, what a fucking bum

4 Likes

also why does sagat look like a weird mix of King from Tekken and Deathstroke’s alternate costume from inj1

1 Like

Jeah the stage and costumes are sick. I really like Sagat’s. Trailer overall was really well done, even the music was weirdly catchy

1 Like

I don’t know why, I just know that he looks way too hot.
He is going to steal all the women looking like that.

Sagat just decided there’s no money in being a hermit and decided to chase that $$$ instead. He’s smart unlike Oro n Ryu

3 Likes

Some of the comments on twitter…

What does this CPT DLC have to do with the Season 4 characters or the netcode fix announcement? Both of which are happening at their own time. Literally the proceeds from this are getting invested back into the FGC and it’s not a mandatory purchase!

I’m getting too old for this. Some just don’t get it.

2 Likes

I already miss doa

2 Likes

I have to get that sagat…

New stage, costumes and more to come. Classic Capcom.

1 Like

Dude Ono tweeted about going into surgery. Saying he was nervous but he’d be back soon.

People said “Wtf bro. S4 characters when?”

Unbelievable.

6 Likes