SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

your words and actions are shameful

3 Likes

Ooooooh god

DID THEY DO IT?!

DID THEY ACTUALLY KILL MELEE?!

it isn’t at all

also nobody even knows what the meta is right now, s2 changed up everything.

1 Like

Yo can someone check on @Akhos ?

1 Like

He hates melee and Smash ultimate is on Sunday.

Actually, odds are really good that Smash Ultimate overtakes SF5 as the last game of the night.

Did a new patch drop post DBFZ tour? I didn’t hear anything about character balance outside of the guard-tag change

there is no character balance changes, all system level stuff

and yes the patch dropped after dbfz tour

maybe if you liked, shared, and subscribed you’d know these kind of things

3 Likes

As someone that doesn’t give two flying rat shits about DBFZ I think it looks interesting at high level… sometimes.

SFV and T7 still da best followed by SC6. Everything else is garbage kusoge shit for incels.

You feel the same, be honest with yourself.

id rather die than watch more smash melee

So as I’m easily the most ignorant person here when it comes to fighters, I really think the lineup is hype, I don’t hate on sfv anymore and I’ve come to liking it, also sfv was expected. Tekken I know deserves it, samsho im hyped for, bbtag never played it, smash is unknown period to me, and HYPED for mk11 being there!!! I just wished it had a Sunday spot.

2 Likes

Me no dig DBFZ content or DoA maybe play some real games monkey

In other news -

Melee is literally tryna boycott the tournament, meanwhile GG didn’t make it and act like normal human beings, congratulating UNIST players for the opportunity.

Good amount of variety people gonna complain no matter what.

ok WTF have they done with the sticks , how do i get that working.

Funny enough anime was the rowdy Smash like crowd with shitty ran tournaments and irresponsible players. Until Smash started to become more prominent and then it was obvious anime would never be able to touch their levels of ineptness.

GGs @FlyingVe

I’m honestly not sure how I won any matches. I felt like you were completely outplaying me.

I believe it’s in the message log in the game how you’re supposed to set a PS4 controller/stick up via Steam to make it work. Long explanation but seems easy enough.

1 Like

GG’s @Beekmeer

It was fun to fight someone closer to my skill lever rather than getting brained all night. We should play agin sometime.

What I learned today… Sakura can back walk out of everything O Zeku does…

Eh, I don’t think so. I may have done some fancy shit… but you were doing effective shit. A 500+ damage punish combo doesn’t mean anything if I can’t hit you. In this case, about 2 sets in you realized that you could just backwalk to avoid most everything, and O Zeku didn’t have a great way to stop that… And you jumped all over Y Zeku, which I’m not good a dealing with.

Effective beats fancy any day of the week.

Beek is GM level he just plays with one finger half the time

4 Likes

I have no arms, and play with my face.

If you ever heard the phrase Face-Roll. They are referring to me.

#Truth