SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

I dont like combo routes. I just wanna do one combo all the time until you lose.

I’ll take the new routes for Falke though. She deserves it.

Damn this game looks good. Why isn’t it available on steam.

5 Likes

They need to make it +2 ob and on hit too!
Also, Falke needs something that isn’t -10 ob.

1 Like

If they make f+HP minus 2 on block then Falke will be almost as good as Bison.

I like gimmicking people into not punishing the minus 10 v skill. Happens sometimes lol.

1 Like

Some v skills are too important to the current toolset of some characters like birdie and akuma. It’ll be interesting to see how they make one that can equal it.
One way to make a v skill useful is to have it cover a char’s main weakness. So something handy depending on matchup. This is the straightforward v skill design capcom i think will most likley go for.

Just a week left and probably we’re gonna know everything, chill. The only thing I don’t like of all of that is Capcom stealing the attention from the first CPT event, like they did during the last Capcom Cup. Probably we’re getting some hints during next week? Or everything will come after the cabs official release? Will be an interesting week anyway.

Daily reminder that it’s literally impossible to misplay with Bison.

This character plays himself. Every action has like zero consequence.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone

1 Like

2nd trailer

1 Like

Nah it’s gonna suck. They’re going to put somebody stupid like T.Hawk in S4 instead of Makoto.

1 Like

I don’t really get why it’s getting an arcade release to begin with

To create the fake impression of a new game in order to keep it relevant for a longer period of time, that’s why.

I’m not even saying this to be negative,but you know it’s true.

For the Japanese any way arcade culture is their home for competition. No more having to go to specialized eSports areas just to play offline. As someone who got into 3rd Strike watching the Japanese play and shout moonspeak in videos from arcades, that’s their life and I’m glad they’re getting it.

Even KOF has a Nesica board.

3 Likes

Arcade culture is dying tho

It’s alive enough in Japan and its still prominently what they play on competitively. Plus I need more top players to watch when Twitch is slow.

I have a friend who lives in Japan and he says people still line up for the most random ass games there. I remember he told me people would line up for like fucking JoJo’s Birzarre. Namco gets free money from their Tekken cabs and people always line up for them especially the 2 years before they launch the console version. At some smaller arcades KOF is what you play or you go home. My friend has been forced to play KOF because the local cade he lives near only plays 2k2 UM all day.

Coop Cup will always be on the cabs. 3S 4 LYFE.

Those Gundam cabs also make a shit ton of money.

5 Likes

When you select 5 bars only and the game asks you to connect to a 4 bar one.

It’s obviously not a 5 bar, but can i trust it to be a 4 bar ?

One thing’s for certain, there’s a vega , laura or sim player at the other side of the connection.

2 Likes

The other nice thing about the cabs is that they allow USB/controller plug in like the Tekken cabs. Which means pad players can finally travel to Japan and play on the cabs. Japan itself has more competitive pad players now as well like John Takeuchi who wont be left in the dust.

With SFIV only arcade stick users could play at the cades in Japan. Which is why most of the SFIV stories in Japan are about arcade stick users. People like Snake Eyez and Smug would have to rely on a CPT or console Topanga event to play SFIV in a travel to Japan.

1 Like

I didn’t understand whatever the fuck just happened in that trailer but hey, new content is cool.

I didn’t understand anything too lol. Just excited that there’s a new fighting game coming!

1 Like

Ibuki EX Kunia getting nerfed? Hope so.

hahahahahahahahaahahaha ahaha a ahahaha

Slut.

1 Like