SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

I know a country where Pizza is definitely better.

:smirk::smirk::smirk:

2 Likes

Yeah it’s the UK! WOOOOOOO good pizza over here boi that’s good eatin

1 Like

pizza and beer, less stabberino going on… come to :de: : :coffee:

Best country in Europe is Holland, case closed.

there is a reason all the refuges come to us, case…oh wait…dang…

1 Like

Apparently, someone named Yurinka from resetera has found something

Character additions and changes: at least 5 characters seem to be coming, (after Kage) the next ones have the character codenames Z33 and Z34. Some move inputs for existing characters may change and V-Skill selection may be added:

• Another hint of next 5 characters I already spotted in a V-Trigger related file: There is a list of unused weekly missions where for each character there are two missions: one to perform their Critical Art and another one of their special attacks. They added 10 placeholders (ID_SYS_Chal_Targ_T2089 to T2098) after Kage (5 characters)

• Kage had the Z32 placeholder character codename and the next one (Z33) was already mentioned in the previous version’s localization file. In v4.020 they also added Z34 to the localization file

• Added to the command list of some existing characters variations of some existing moves (like “HOLD BUTTON” or “(CHANGES DURING V-TRIGGER)(WHEN HOLDING THE BUTTON, PERFORM A BACK DASH TO CANCEL)”, changed EX Kunai for EX L.

• Mention in -Japanese only- to V-Skill I, V-Skill II and number of times that V-Skill has been selected.

2 Likes

Yea i read that. Tbh i really want some new vskills but i’m “afraid” of the level of bullshit some of them will bring.

New VSkills sound good in theory but I know for a fact its gonna be the same scenario where 70% are useless and then a couple are dumb

1 Like

I welcome the new vskills but having new vskills popping up suddenly right after final round may not be fair to the pro players.

Pro players are the minority.

The majority of SFV playerbase are random dudes sitting at home playing it with a can of dr pepper next to them.

1 Like

I’ll be at home playing with a Dr.Pepper or Kombucha tea drink. Long as I can win a ranked set vs a Pro with 3 letters in front of his name every once in a while I feel good.

I beat Toi’s Bison 2 1 in ranked and that’s the first GM Bison I’ve beaten in a long time. I donated him 10 bucks on Twitch so hopefully he uses that to eat good and do good at FR.

4 Likes

^

See,this is the true face of the game’s playerbase.

1 Like

Watching Toi play a Bison mirror vs a guy named ShutTheFalkeUp. Nice name for a Bipson player.

1 Like

On point with stuff like FalkeMeDaddy.

Yes,that’s actually a thing.

1 Like

Enough.

Green hand as Gief’s secondary v-skill. Yes, please. :drooling_face:

1 Like

I kinda hate the format of DLC currently, I think I preferred title revisions. With the once-per-time model we have a lot of characters releasing throughout a season, and you never see them played because nobody has the time to catch up with tech to pull out a new main and still compete within the CPT.

If we get a big title revision at the start of the season, I just expect everyone to stay with what they have now.

3 Likes

I guess a V Skill green hand is the only way V Gief would be balanced with a green hand.

New Vskills would mean new combo routes…

There are characters that use current Vskills in bnb combos (Akuma,Blanka etc…) And there are characters who have jack shit for Vskills. Its would shift their gameplay.

I would love to see it.

2 Likes

Juri gets a parry v-skill, Chun gets her overhead

1 Like