SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

That’s not closing a door really. Any doors closed due to GPA wouldn’t have been open anyways. GPA is usually not very high on the list of things employers will look at.

Learning a trade is a plenty good option though, nothing wrong with that.

Some people think they get some insight into your character with those silly questions.

Not sure I agree (and I certainly don’t ask those questions), but there is a purpose there.

Doors are closed because you’re overqualified.

When doors are closed for being overqualified, you kick the door open and start your own opportunities, ffs.

Yeah im so ass at interview questions. I can’t answer a question like that honestly because I’d give an out there answer but I’m terrible at giving bs answers.

“Why do you want to work here?”

Real me: Cause yall hiring and niggas need a job fym

My answer: Because I live close by and uhhh…I like >insert thing about company here<

Sure I guess. But putting in all that work to be overqualified seems like an error on your part though.

People can fall in situations where they dont get their ideal job straight out of college, or they could fall on hard times. So they might need to graft whilst they do some job searching.

By opening own opportunities i’m assuming opening business. But you need money and time for that. No way a graduate riddled with debt is going to become an entrepreneur straight out the gate.

Sure. But there is no answer the can possibly cover every situation. So I think a person would be better served making decision based on the success case rather than the fail case.

More time than money. I never worked for someone other than myself since I graduated almost 20 years ago.
Sure, you will only have one meal a day sometimes and struggle for a while, but with tough will and perseverance, you can break in and make it all worth it.

1 Like

Or just sign up for LCQ, beat everyone at capcom cup and earn that Esports money and get sponsored.

Imagine.

Echo Fox|Twinblades

1 Like

All this time falke plays actual Street fighter, she just sucked to much a launch for it to shine…

I love forcing nuts to have to think…:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

No one in all of my years has ever managed to force me to think.

2 Likes

Keoma often tells me I think too much while playing her. :frowning:
Maybe I should stick to Gief and not have to think at all.

She plays at the ranges I like, has the normals I like and AA’s I like. I pretty much just play her like sagat, but more mobile.

2 Likes

I’ll force you to think eventually!

Falke is sugar, spice and everything nice.
You have good taste for playing her!

2 Likes

I’ll give you this. You are trying really hard.

I’mma play DMC5 for a bit, but I might be down for some SFV later if other people are game.

1 Like

Same.

Though I’m gonna hit up the Makers while playing DMC5 so if SF does happen it might be interesting.

You’re doing this teasing because of how I do it with Ed arent u :japanese_goblin: