SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

Typically part 1 has the biggest box office, part 3 had the second biggest, and part has the worst. That was the case with the original and prequel trilogies.

Unrelated Side Note: Was listening to some old school 50 Cent on the way home from work. I keep forgetting how different he sounded before he got shot.

1 Like

Thanks.

If people have RPG like stats my office/professional skills would be in the negatives.

My life/old man advice for the day is:

Far and away the most important skill you can have is communication. Making sure people understand what you are saying is paramount to success in all aspects of life. Insignificant part of my career is just explaining accounting/tax stuff to lay people. It’s also very important for dealing with bosses/staff.

If you can communicate, everything else is secondary.

1 Like

I remember job hunting for close to 2 years and finding nothing, until I randomly got a job interview that actually gave me a test on what I could do. Basically seeing how fast I could learn and understand a new programming language

Was able to understand it faster than any other employee they’ve had for a while and got hired on the spot

…made me feel like the 4 years I spent at college were a waste 'cause I didn’t learn any of that kind of thing there, most of what I learned was game programming related and it just somehow managed to translate well to picking up proprietary languages fast

I was trying to find my first real job during the recent recession. Shit was hard, and at the time I didn’t have the confidence and knowledge I do now.

In my personal opinion, college is a scam. Not that the idea of higher education is bad, but the way college is executed it sucks up a huge chunk of your time and money for very little payoff.

My dad used to say, “you don’t learn how to do your job until after you get hired” and that’s proven very true.

4 Likes

But I can’t get a job because I don’t have a experience because I can’t get a job because I don’t have experience because I can’t get a job because…

4 Likes

Yeah… the problem is real.

Honest to god im only going because my community college is cheap and i have no real idea how to make career moves. I don’t even like my major anymore but I don’t hate it.

Yet.

That is when you say fuck it and start your own company, struggle for 10 some years and make it big.

Don’t sweat it, no one knows what they want to do when they start going to college. Don’t be afraid to switch majors if you don’t think you want to pursue the one you’re in.

Lol I switched twice already. I’m close to finishing my associates in solar so i want to at least get that. The issue here is i like my major but im not sure what i want to do with it job wise.

Don’t plan on going back to school, or at least traditional college, ever again.

Don’t be too hasty about that decision. Traditional college is stupid as hell, but having that piece of paper you get at the end opens a lot of doors

@MilesRiey

Think you can outdo @DiasFox? :3

(I haven’t requested any Falke stuff from him sorry)

1 Like

We should try again some time. It feels like connections haven’t been as good since season 4 started, but hopefully it would still be okay for us.

Only degenerates would ask Dias to draw lewd Falke stuff! :angry:

Always hated job hunting and interviews.

Always get asked stupid questions like what is my favourite colour and why.

Even once got asked what animal would I want to be.

Interviewer - Edmund. If you were an animal, what animal would you be.

Me - A dog.

Interviewer - what kind of dog?

Me - A bitch.

Thank god stupid questions like these don’t get asked in actor auditions.

That piece of paper also closes doors, even more so if you got a average/poor grade.
Most Uni courses are oversaturated anyway. Better to learn a trade.

1 Like

Didn’t you have Dias draw Falke in her bikini? :thinking:

A polka dot one because Capcom failed at that.
That is not being a degenerate. That is correcting a wrong!