SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

While I agree with you that TLJ is the worst SW movie to date, even worse than the Christmas special, what the hell that you drank to see the new Gojira movie being a lowkey re-do of that one?
It is clearly a re-do of King Ghidorah: The Three Headed monster.
We have Gojira, Mothra (MOTHRA!!! :heart::heart::heart:), Rodan and they will all duke out King Ghidorah and kick his three headed butt!

Godzilla movies have a plot?

Honestly, TLJ just needed MUCH better editing. You almost certainly could have carved a better hour and a half out of that pile of mush.

I’m not sure I follow your point here?

My point was that the user score on metacritic/rotten tomatoes is extremely unreliable as a metric of anything.

Including when it goes the other way, like with venom.

“Let Them Fight”

No.

Smaller Abigail .

8 Likes

Star Wars is overrated anyway

5 Likes

This is true.

PS : Star Wars died when Vader did. Dude was The movie itself. It’s just how Warcraft was never the same without Arthas.

Finally a model that matches his hurtbox :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Pretty sure smaller Abigail legally qualifies as a war crime.

Season 4.5 idea-

Every character model now available to be used as a Chun Li alt costume.

1 Like

Yo dude.

I think you on to something…

5 Likes

Chun in Urien sling plz

Eh mostly cause that one is much more in line with the “titans” thing they got going on in the new movie. Mothra, Baragon, and Ghidorah are basically primal earth creatures in GMK vs all the nonsense of the 60’s eras stuff.

Also I rewatched skull island the other day and an I don’t know how in the world they could have Kong a credible threat to godzilla. Even with the size boost he is still too little, and fucking sammy jackson and some dudes brought him down. Ain’t no handful of guys can bring godzilla down.

1 Like

On a similar note, star wars is also the reason why I don’t delve into fanbases, it’s just a lot of whining and nitpicking and shit.

Hate on TLJ all you want (personally I thought it was just like ok), but even if the haters are absolutely right I could not stand being part of their discussions and stuff because everything always delves into negativity that is beyond annoyance and is just a fucking needless headache. I always think it’s good to keep fanbases at an arm’s length no matter if you like it or not because it’s stressful.

I guess if the FGC counts as fanbase then this would be an exception to the rule… at least in here for the most part everything is cool to be part of.

1 Like

IIRC in the movie they say Kong is still growing in size, this movie took place in like the 50s I think? Since Godzilla takes place in modern day time then yeah I guess he can grow up to be of that size.

1 Like

You know I was gonna let this go but naw. We really gonna play this game? You just want to hand wave away those scores because people have opinions? I get that it’s a number and I get that numbers aren’t always honest… they don’t always show everything. But at some fucking point we have to take into account that some shit is just bad or sub standard and the numbers will reflect that.

So if your message ain’t shit, fuck the records you sold!
’Cause if you go platinum, it’s got nothing to do with luck
It just means that a million people are stupid as fuck

-Immortal Technique

Kong was never a threat to Gojira.
He could step on that little monkey and not notice it!

To take down Gojira you need monsters on the level of Mothra or Ghidorah. Anything less gets absolutely destroyed.

1 Like

Emmerich tried but he failed…

and something you will like…:coffee:

1 Like

Um… ok?

You still keep responding to my comments as though I’ve said the movie was good/bad, and I haven’t?

The only thing I’ve said i that most people really don’t care that much. Nothing more or less.

Again, I have made no comment on the movies quality. None at all.

Metacritic/rotten tomatoes user score should ALWAYS be disregarded in any serious thought.

In fact, what I said agrees with your quote. That a better analysis might be that everyone has bad taste. A million people being potentially stupid is EXACTLY my point. What I’m not going to do is use an objectively awful metric to make that point.

Multiple pieces of bad information do not aggregate to good information.

Bro 80s, 90s and early 2000s movies had Better actresses for action and thriller movies that’s no surprise lol

1 Like