SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

So the terrible merchandise sales were a mere coincedence?

you’re looking at general market wide trends and incorrectly blaming the movie. TLJ made the most money of any movie of that released in 2017. the idea that these trends reflect fandom anger is a joke. make it your perfect nerdgasm movie with everything you ever wanted and it’d perform the exact same

thanks for making my point for me. why didn’t nerdrage stop them from milking that franchise dry?

Man you really wanna spin this narrative that poor ol TLJ has been unfairly reviewed by audiences? Like dog I’m not trying to be an ass but that doesn’t explain why TFA has a much much bigger audince score than TLJ.

Like my man this wasn’t even that good and it still scored higher than TLJ… I’m just saying man maybe that low score for TLJ holds some weight… jus seiyan.

1 Like

One of the worst things too about TLJ and I noticed it in the theatre and it totally took me out of the fight is this shit

Lady playing rey is off cue on her duck and the dude attacking her has to last second aim high and overshoot so he doesn’t actually hit her in the head. And its just there, in the theatrical cut, no editing.

Like I like the disney take on making a bit less flippy doodle lightsaber combat but this is a massive fight choreography botch in what should be a high point scene in the movie, and its just right in there in your fucking face, left in.

6 Likes

The whole throne room scene is a mess

4 Likes

I actually have not given my opinion on the movie at all.

Also, my argument was that TLJ’s reception is cannot be directly correlated to Solo lack of a reception. At no point have I argued that TLJ was good or bad.

Brah they actually locked sabers with Rey and then they all moved in formation like they were exiting a stage scene… my god

1 Like

well thats cause shes like, strong with the force or some shit

1 Like

This movies gives me PTSD not gonna lie

Did Captain Marvel leave you with that dirty TLJ feeling? If not then no biggie.

i aint gonna see no movie in theatre till godzilla so I dont have to worry about bad marvel movie feelings ehehheheh

also the new godzilla is a lowkey re-do of Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghidorah: Giant monsters all out attack

Except in that one Godzilla was the baddie not the goodie

Also godzilla was a fully supernatural entity, that was comprised of all the dead souls of the chinese people Japan wronged in WW2. For this reason this movie is looked down on in japan cause nobody wants to admit they did nothin bad in ww2.

3 Likes

Lol im watching that gif and that shit is hilarious. At one point Kylo just stabs at the ground lmao

1 Like

he had to do this to attune to the force u see…

Also, if you want to bad mouth cinemascore you should know that basically every movie scores around a B, which is positive.

This is actually @chatshire point. Audiences, in general, are actually not all that picky.

1 Like

Season 4.5 idea-

Combine F.A.N.G. and Ed into a single Zeku-style stance character named FANGED.

I still want a Zeku-chu costume.

The more I think about it the more it pisses me off. But it didn’t leave me ass mad like TLJ/AoU.

Season 4.5 idea-

Now hear me out on this one, BIGGER Abigail.

6 Likes

Two words. Ellen fucking Ripley.

5 Likes

Which goes to show you that if the audience is score is that low something is off.

Why did Venom manage to score so high despite critics panning it?