SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

Characters that need a mid season buff like legit…

Ed (significant) , sakura (signifcant), vega, (slight) fang (slight), sagat (slight), ryu (very slight) cody (slight) falke (slight) Kage (significant)

Nerf rashid slightly

Delete Rashid.

Just say no, to Rashid-o!

2 Likes

Give me back my 4 active frames lp elbow. I need it because reasons.
It’s kinda late for a 4.5 patch. They should’ve released it way before the first cpt event happened

Whats the next cpt event after FR?

If its a month away, that’s plenty of time.

FV x SEA Major 23rd March (Ranking)

Norcal Regionals 29th March (Premier)

So we don’t really have much time.

1 Like

Monkey flies in out of nowhere and cracks Twinblades over the head with a steel chair

Oh yeah H.LL should knockdown, or get less pushback so she gets a mixup on hit. Also I might be totally talking out of my ass here but I think Kikosho could come down to 2 bars, with a slight nerf if needed.

She may not be top tier but she is definitely good enough to win as is, and I don’t see that changing with VT2 to 3 blocks. Between her VS and good CC’s she’s already good at building V-meter.

We don’t need more CC’s that give dash into full combo so s.hk can stay as is, especially since her b.hk and s.hp already hit mid. I’ll give you the walkspeed buff though.

You suck maybe?

!

Some jump ins just hit a bit lower , like Balrog j.fierce I find harder to AA.

Not sure about that cross up shit, that’s not something Ive experienced.

I’m personally a fan of @Dime 's Dissertations , you take that back fam. Maybe @HighlandFireball needs to get his belt.

8 Likes

Yeah Dime is one of the best posters here. Long but good reads on SF or stories about how he beat Nas in a rap battle before he was famous.

11 Likes

To clarify, I don’t the the sHK change would not affect her CC game that much. It already will CC in shimmy situations. It’s more to stabilize some combos, you be amazed at all the wierd unexplainable times aHK wiffs for no reason. You even see it happe to the best of Kolin players.

I read all of Dime’s posts’. Even if I have no idea what’s being discussed. I feel like posts with effort into them shouldn’t go unread.

9 Likes

would there have been a new better netcode they would have tested it with the arcade testrun but as you said it had the same issues like the home version so its very unlikely that they managed to improve on that front.

@Dime is the SRK king of TLDR. I Just assume it’s smart and click the like button to be safe.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Peeps asking for Kage buffs, smfh.

Gonna be salt and lots of crying for the rest of the year if that happens.

3 Likes

I think I could stand to see kikosho come down to two bars, and VT1 go up to 3, with some improvements.

I’m a fan of the utility style VT at 2 bars, and the install style VT at 3.

When you have two VTs at the same bar length they compete very directly with one and other, and there’s less reason to use one or the other… provided one doesn’t suck.

I’d buff VT1. Increase the damage from 3x40 to 3x50 and relax the juggle restrictions. That would give players a reason to use VT1. Outside of CA, you can only combo EX Light Vanity Step. All you other attacks just pass through your opponent.

I’m still stunned that Kolin VT2 is 2 bars. It feels like S2 Laura’s VT in that it is really good and “cheap” to get out so you deal with it early and possibly twice so two VT activations (which is a big deal in and of itself).

I don’t think it would be too bad if it went to 3 bars so long as they tweaked the time and number of uses you get out of it. She is also okay at building V gauge between st.HP = pop and her VSkill actually being good. If they don’t change it in a 4.5 I don’t see them caring enough to change it unless Momochi wins everything all year or something like that.

JFC I hope that Arcade release brings new stuff. Updated netcode would be godlike but at this point I’ll take a bunch of fucking costume announcements. Goddamn desert of info since debbieman showed up.

Also happy DMC5 day everyone. May your speakers be filled with buttrock and your eyes be filled with images of glorious Nico.

1 Like

Hey my title disappeared >:c

Make me King Jr., considering I’m now an inferior version of my eFather

1 Like

You can also combo VSkill > super I think.

I don’t think VT1 is bad so much as VT2 is ridiculous.