SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

Yeah, dominating fucking characters of S1 indeed.
Again, you dumb as shit.

Despite all the talk in Season 1, Chun really didn’t win that much.

1 Like

You can literally go to SFV Major data back to 2016 and see Chun/Nash didn’t win more than ken/Karin/necalli. Hell even Cammy was winning shit you ignorant fuck. Lmao

14 Likes

Season 1, honest play edition replays:

I could probably find some other donkey headed nonsense but don’t feel like it.

1 Like

Hmm nope, no unga to see here.

S1 Nash/Chun were all about that honesty.

Again, dumb as a fucking rock.
They were in filling top 8s like it was nobody’s business.
And the more people learned about the game the more they got used, see S1 Capcom cup and its amazing variety in top 8.
Shit, Mika was at her dumbest with midscreen Irish whip and out of the 3 people doing good with her 2 are still doing good with her because they are just excellent players and the 3rd one (Marn) dropped her as soon as he landed on a char that could literally win a game off 1 hit.
In s2 any fucking monkey with a controller and a dream was getting inflated results with Rog, Laura and some other dumb stuff.

Also Karin is now Unga apparently.

Reminds me of Vanilla Sagat.

The GOAT

2 Likes

Fighting games have some dumb, brainless, degenerate shit…

Tune in for more breaking news at 11!

Educate yourself ya fucking coon.

http://rank.shoryuken.com/rankings/tournaments/SF5

They weren’t even filling Top 8s. Nash got nerfed cause infiltration and Chun cause online warriors.

Karin does gorilla shit locked behind slightly above average execution.

S1 actually had good variety at the highest level.

Back in my rookie days, I remember bragging about beating Sagat online and that he wasn’t all that great because I never had much trouble with him. That was almost as bad as me saying my Strider/Jin/Hayato could take on MSP without much of an issue.

I had to hold like 10 negs. I was deep in the red.

3 Likes

What do u mean by They already switched. How would they go back?

If in life you realised you made a decision that isn’t working out, do you continue doing the same shit? Who says they can’t go back.

Let me tell you something.

People tune in to watch excellent adventures to watch Mike Ross and Gootecks. Whatever they are playing isn’t important. They can be playing tetris or any obscure fighting game and them bringing in a pro player to fumble through together will still be entertaining as fuck. Because Mike Ross and Gootecks are entertaining as fuck.

We could also relate to them cuz they are scrubs just like us. They get salty just like us. They aren’t Godlike and stoic players like Tokido and daigo. They are human. That’s why we like Mike and Gootecks.

1 Like

Fucking Karin had a st.lk that was +3 on block. If you think don’t think her shit in season 1 was unga you are dunga.

Also,

LOL somebody making a tutorial on Ryu’s throw loop. Also Ryu hit you with grown ass man damage. TBH I’d been fine with S1 damage if they’d just tweeked other areas of the gameplay.

can’t bring that back BUT, I’m gonna say that there will be a special award for the Worst on SRK tournament that’s going to happen in the near future. Def won’t be a tournament for #Cowards .

3 Likes

Chun and Vega were in top 8 at Evo S1. Thats as honest as it gets

Chun and Guile were in grand finals of CPT S1. Extra honesty

1 Like

Ricky O made it to the finals of CapCup S1. That means that S1 was the most fundamentally sound season of SF5.

:pray:

Vega made EVO top 8?

Nobody cares about Vega so it would be hard to remember

5 Likes