SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

All the Laura hate yet y’all give cornball Rashid a pass…:unamused:. She’s one of the better newcomers for me.

@Highlandfireball oi cunt you got a Sagat doc or anything useful? I haven’t touched Cody in so long, I like how Sagat actually plays like a SF character.

1 Like

Nah fuck that thot. I haven’t forgotten S2 while being a boxer main. She deserves all the shit flung her way.

Who’s the event hub “rat” in this thread?

Is Bison in SF3?

My most liked post in the last week is literally just saying that no one should ever be allowed to play Rashid.

2 Likes

She’s paid her debt for her old sins. Lol

What are your thoughts if Sean would be in SFV?

Bison can’t “die”

Don’t get me wrong I like her a lot as a general char. Just playing her sometimes feels miserable. I’d be legit interested in seeing her in another engine with her emphasis shifted a bit. I think she’d be mad fun as a character that could actually in-fight or counter punch well with some strike grabs for flavor.

2 Likes

Nobody is in SF3.

We have a snitch?

:japanese_goblin:

Dude got literally shat on by the company he had been a positive community face for in it’s darkest time. Are we supposed to act surprised that he is unhinged at the culture that company represents?

Also hindsight is 20/20 now we know the problems the game has in terms of game play, but it took people time to figure out all that would be annoying about the game. Hell a lot of dumb shit like busted VTs and characters came with DLC (Ibuki, Guile, Aegis reflector, Akuma). Shit Unga wasn’t a thing till S2.

They already switched, how were they supposed to go back?
How were they supposed to have pros as guests to play a game they don’t play anymore?
Who was gonna care if they played a game like GG and had guests that are unknown.

They could HAVE NOT played another game, that’s just not how it works, it’s honestly silly to think otherwise

1 Like

That’s no way to speak to Papa Frost. Have respect for daddy before goes all Kratos on you. “BOOOY! That is how you protectile…”

1 Like

Unga was definitely in before S2. Niggas smoking hard as fuck.

I have no sympathy for peeps that cry about new games but don’t even try to play what they want. Smashers are trash in just about every aspect other than keeping their scene alive.

Anyone trying to stan for shit SFIV ain’t got no excuse.

1 Like

I have no problem with Mike getting fed up with Capcom over Pro Talk and bouncing. My only real issue is instead saying I’m out and not coming back, he left Gootecks holding the bag. His silence put his friend in a position of having to field questions he could not really answer. He let the situation fester when he could of nipped it in the bud.

3 Likes

Yeah all that Nash and Chun Unga.
Motherfucker you dumb

Is this some odd revisionist history where necalli, Mika and ken didn’t exist?

I know you’re prone to spewing stupid shit, but try toning it back before you start crying like you usually do.

I posted that I read an article on eventhubs but don’t know what you mean by rat lol

1 Like

cena

1 Like