SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

That is a ranged option hmmm

S.hp has good range too

cHP actually has a smidge more and is faster.

O Zeku also has one of the worst low threats in the game, which, in this game, means he really doesn’t have any pressure that is reliable.

1 Like

Did you catch NLBC? I basically gave $50 to Sandford via Matcherino. He was bopping people with Zeku. Side Note: Buff Laura. Guile vs Laura is a terrible match up.

Laura sbould have terrible matchups.

I dont usually watch local tourneys anymore but ive seen Sanfords Zeku vs Dieminions Ed. Was a good watch

2 Likes

I should watch this as I play against a very lame Ed a lot…

:slight_smile:

She has multiple bad match ups. She’s like Alex. She looks cool on line. Offline, unless you are Shakz or Idom, you are getting cooked. And if it’s against top tiers, they usually get cooked too

O.Zeku is better than that.

Lol Sanford, that guy has skills but he is easily one the biggest baby i’ve seen on the scene.

I like to see his salt.

3 Likes

I watched that power ranger stream finally and that game looks pretty awesome. Its basically BBtag… but still great stuff

1 Like

Damn I read on eventhubs that Guile is the only character who hasn’t won an event, id imagine even with the nerfs he’s still a very strong character.

Much like all the McDonald’s I ate as a kid, some part of Laura will always be in my heart.

But if you’re going to play the game the way that she does there are pretty much no practical reasons not to be playing Mika and do the same thing. Laura is way hotter but that doesn’t help when the round starts.

Shakz has a lot of time in with the char so no reason not to break her out when it’ll work and Idom is a fucking loon for the character and puts in the work. He can make the Guile match up look actually bearable with her but even he has his limits.

1 Like

I make the laura matchup look plenty bearable…

:frowning_face:

I’m glad that you guys were talking the stuff that makes this game so unfun cause last year I mentioned most of the stuff listed earlier here and you guys tore me apart and told me to either adapt to this game or go back to playing SF3 and SF4. I hope Capcom reads some of these things and make SF6 good.

Also the dumbed down footsies is bad but thank God they somewhat fixed it cause S1 some character could literally throw CC normals for days without a care Necalli,Ken and urien come to mind lol

Note to self: pick Laura more. :zap: :zap:

She is one of those characters that can be really swingy and aggravating but once you get used to her BS the play is pretty clear. She does highlight some of the more irritating aspects of the game though like big delicious dumb VT comebacks and twitch reacting to shit in order to not die so not the most fun learning experience.

If it helps all the chars you are playing now should do well enough against her. Keeping her at arm’s length is like 90% of the battle.

1 Like

Laura is fun to play, I like her because she’s a mix of a grappler but with a nice fireball. Also she’s the hottest lol.

Laura was a massive mistake and I am happy that she is getting more and more bad match ups.
Blanka is THE true Brazilian representative in SFV. Ugly, green and with electric powers like all Brazilians.
He deserves more buffs!

2 Likes

Laura and the entire Matsuda clan should stay clear away from any future SF game.

1 Like

by the way fuck this game for basically killing Excellent Adventures.

3 Likes

Actually that reminds me, I’d like to add Blanka Chan to my list of things I like about SFV. Might be it’s lasting legacy TBH.