SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

I’ll have to post some clips of my last match vs Menat. I actually found someone almost as lame as me

1 Like

you already got every menat main on the planet to switch to birdie and you still want more blood…

Filipinoman switched back to Chun LUL

1 Like

When Menat can be whiff punished she can get normal buffs.

Until then she can be thrown right here.

tumblr_p3udkkAyaq1uutnkko1_500

1 Like

if you wanna whiff punish her play balrog

2 Likes

Zenith is still playing her.
And I still run into the very same odd Menat players I used to run into during S3 on ranked here!
Of course I want more blood!

The tax you have to pay for Y. Zeku is having to escape O. Zeku before you get to have fun.

They should endorse O. Zeku play by giving him the Hard Hit buff when he stance changes from Y. Zeku to O. Zeku. And also making it so that while you are in O. Zeku form you passively generate FM.

ZJZ and Wong will hold down Menat in S4

ZJZ’s menat is already on life support since he’s doing stuff with karin
wong plays every character in the game menat isn’t special anymore

I believe the changes buffed J Wongs Menat so id like to see where he goes

i dunno about that man. he abused the hell out of st hp. this isn’t a good patch for lame menat

i am really struggling with this new UI

Let’s be clear, he was a Karin player up to S3, in s3 he tried Cammy then Menat and stuck with her. When he did his 1st tournament top 8 he had been playing Menat for maybe a month.

Yeah, it just feels against the spirit of the character to have good and bad modes, rather than different.

I think the problem is beam/uppercut isn’t as good as fireball/uppercut. You could probably make O Zeku a lot more stable without anything too drastic I think.

In his video with frame ADV he mainly talked about s.mp and thats before it got buffed. Hes not very orb or trigger setup centric either so great for him.

Her old s.hp was effectively breaking the meta (if you cant hop over it you lose automatically) so it wasnt going to last unfortunately.

If we get a second Vskill, Bison is getting Psycho Banish from CvS2 and it will be a chargeable overhead. Many on this side of internet will cry tears of blood. It will also be on a Tuesday.

2 Likes

Thissss. Boxer vs Menat is funny as hell. They get so damn scared.

2 Likes

I agree and it definitely seems like they have been trying. Zeku is a funky character because his two halves illustrate where the meta of the game leans. Fast walkspeed, good aggressive buttons, good CCs, 3 framer, great 2 bar VT (so you can push to use it twice a round), solid combo damage, all on one form.

From the outside O. Zeku isn’t “bad” in the definition I would use but if you have to pick one form (and you do) Y. Zeku just has so much going for him relative to what you want in this game that O. Zeku’s positive traits get eclipsed. And that is before you get into how risky it is of a game plan in SFV to try to poke/zone someone out the whole game (which is not a problem unique to O. Zeku but I think you are right in that the way his kicks work as zoning tools don’t make it any easier for him).

O.Zeku is good at giving Y.Zeku ranged options for 7 seconds

1 Like

That is 8 seconds more than most people want to play him.

5 Likes

But Y Zeku has the slide?