SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

Low risk/absurdly high reward.

3 Likes

Better it have its own identity than be a compromise game.

1 Like

To elaborate on CC.

To me one of the big problems with them is that they always feel a bit random. I’m not referring to things like frame traps and counterhit setups. But in neutral, if someone pushes a random button and the random wrong interval, they just explode. These don’t usually feel like players out playing one another, but more the game saying “SFV is gonna happen now”.

4 Likes

Question:

Do you mean:

a) His VT1 now has a third use?

b) or a new VT that has a bigger Aegis with 3 times the hits.

I would take either because Urien need the help.

3rd use but the other one works too

Chip from fire balls really should be able to kill, even if they didn’t want chip from specials that give your character forward momentum to kill.

I can understand things like Dash punch, scissors or tackle not killing. But straight up fireballs should, a lot of characters that are trash or kinda meh would be infinitely better if they could kill you with the threat of there specials. Alex with slash, sagat with shots, ryu and ken with hadoken, sim with yoga, ed and falke with P shots, even vega with the rose.

It would do a ton for those characters

When you try and play neutral vs a character that neutrals with CC buttons,yea dumb stuff is bound to happen.

Then you result to dashing, where even more dumb stuff can happen.

It never ends.

3 Likes

I like CC when I’m playing Boxer…lmao.

St. Hk is the truth. :pray:t4:

2 Likes

None of the DLC characters will get a plus 3 on block CC. They dont deserve it like Boxer does. Makoto always had slow 0 or minus on block heavies so she wont get that luxury

1 Like

So come full circle. Things like Boxer sHK are the sort of move that feels designed to be a “Close” normal, but in this game can be done from any range.

1 Like

What i’m looking forward to are new vskills. As that would change up a lot of stuff,more so then new supers.

I have a hard time thinking what could Juri get that will top her current vskill.You have to charge it but man if you have it,it shuts down a lot of shit.

1 Like

Pretty much allows some characters to Alpha 3 up the neutral for big reward. Akuma/Ryu b/f HK all day

Question.

OP if Juri would gain full charge of her vskill once she stores all her 3 fuhas ? As opposed to just charging it normally ? Would be nice to have both options and would work well as she is designed to have small burst windows.

It wouldnt be OP inherently because Juri, but yeah

Just more stuff like asking for all stores at start of round. Things that wont happen even if it would improve her QoL

Start mailing Ono then, promote my cause.

You going all in with Makoto being a season 4 character…

:raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4:

2 Likes

What I really want for Juri is the ability to cancel her vskill charging animation by double tapping up and perform a neutral jump or double tap down and remain on the spot.

Surely i’m not asking for much. Right guys ?

…guys…?

Even Capcom has to. The shitstorm on social media if Makoto isnt revealed for S4 will be S1 levels of critical

1 Like

Probably get a plus 3 on block CC first

Juri is on the brink of being OP so she’ll never get somethings.

And by OP I mean capcom’s sf5 op where they are scared of a characters potential so they make minor changes for years.