SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

Off topic but no one around my level knows that Sakura’s st.LK is -1, I just keep spamming that button or go for a throw and they are usually scared to press anything lol

1 Like

There are a couple 3rd strike characters that could possibly get me interested in giving sfv another try. Dudley, makoto or oro would probably make me take another look

2 Likes

3rd Strike fixes everything

1 Like

Don’t even want that tbh.

Just make ger cr hp CC all the time if they jump in.I’m getting stores and senpusha followup.

Capcom could also try deleting Rashid.

I’m not sure how that would buff Juri, but we won’t know until Capcom gives it the college try.

I beleive Alex Nation will rise in S4 especially with his new second V Skill

1 Like

Odds are pretty good that no one around your level online knows any frame data period. :grin:

In my experience a lot of people seem to just wing it. Results in a lot of interesting choices.

2 Likes

Yea equiping firefighter helmet to reduce damage taken from next attack by 5% will help tons.

2 Likes

His 2nd VSkill will turn his knees around in the correct direction. +150% walkspeed.

5 Likes

Leo Warzard Red Earth costume helps too. You going to be shook AF seeing Lion ass savage head on Alex

Alex VSkill 2:

New VSkill! When Alex uses this VSkill, he uploads the last 15 seconds of the match to a CFN linked twitter account! This new skill should strike fear into the hearts of all Alex’s opponents!

Rise up!

6 Likes

After playing falke a bit, I think she has potential now. I also think she got the best adjustment in SF5 period since release. It’s almost like whoever tested her really played the character and has been playing the character.

Clearly I’m still a noob with her but I would be surprised after testing her out if we saw her in competitive play this season. She plays better and feels better…

Now whoever tested her needs to test ed…

1 Like

Alex is top tier on Twitter

6 Likes

I honestly think Falke is is a character that someone could specialize in and do well even if the opponent knows the matchup.

I dont know if what I said is a reach but she does reasonably well against most of the top tiers while having arguably good tools overall

Still don’t get it why Falke’s vskill is basically Menat’s but worst.

Just like Juri’s uncharged vskill is Cammy’s but worst.

And me still losing.

I played a bunch rando’s online last night.

Basically lost like 20 straight with Zeku and a few others.

Switched back to Kolin… facerolled people. Game is trying to tell me something.

Don’t use O Zeku… :frowning:

You gon’ say that with a straight face?

Also I kinda hate phillips screw heads.

2 Likes

Only in the context of SF5… having specials that close the distance is strong in this game, from the -2 mix up to them being armored with ex bar or just SUPER fast plus the advantage of getting it, yeah they shouldn’t kill in this game.

In any other game let me get my “cheap” V.

1 Like

Man I tried to give you the recipe. Backdash, stance change, walk 'em down!

Seriously though O. Zeku seems to be the harder one to really get mileage out of. He seems more like a nice option for when you want to play outside for a bit but Y. Zeku has to carry all the match weight.

Its still SFV which benefits aggression and buttons. And Y. Zeku is good at that part. O. Zeku much less so.

I have a similar problem with this game. I don’t really like the up close game and I tried to break that with Laura but even playing her through the glory days of S2 its still not my jam. I like to play more mid-range which can get rough quick in this game.

Hence looking to a char like Kolin. The only similar candidates are Karin who I’m too much of a pleb for, Cammy who I don’t like, or on the outside someone like Chun whom I’m pretty sure is still terrible (but didn’t stop me from thinking about it!)

2 Likes

Chun Li just has bad matchups. Shes solid