SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

Kage 4.5 will be the definitive Kage.

Yeah I haven’t ran into a kage that made me think he was great. Meanwhile I’ll watch a YouTube video of somebody absolutely fucking shit up with him. Then again you can find videos of any character looking like a beast. I keep hearing his neutral is bad but that’s from YouTube randos so I take it with a grain of salt. He does seem to get great damage on vt meter dump combos though.

Neutral is bad is a meme in this game. Sort of how “Defense sucks, no invincible reversal” is also a meme that people desperately try to hold on to.

2 Likes

I still think Kage is Top 15. He requires work and most just want to be edgy and jump around instead of playing neutral. He’ll get overbuffed and then nerfed.

Peeps saying his neutral is bad are dumb ass fuck. He has one of the best cr. Mk’s in the game. Forward Hp, st. Hk, vskill, etc. He has amazing tools.

1 Like

Did we talk about Gootecks ending his show yet or not?

Was mentioned not really discussed though.

Already have an SRK idea to replace it. Thought about it before I read his letter though.

:pray:

3 Likes

Dunno what is but I love hitting Kage counter hit combos. That shit feels good.

Also st. Mk > DP is my shit.

Alright I’ll probably give him a shot when I get back in. Didn’t wanna waste what little fight money I have.

1 Like

I think the SRK community has a balanced and unique flavor of insight into the FGC and more importantly, SF.

I would support such an initiative in anyway I can.

1 Like

Also any of you going to final round?

mk11 freakin owns

3 Likes

Also capcom has been killing it in the last year or so. Monster hunter, RE7, RE2 remake, and now DMC5 is getting super high scores and some 10/10’s

and then theres sfv…

The Age of Honda and Shadaloo Gorilla are surely upon us because that is what the power of a resurgent capcom can bring to everyone.

2 Likes

all in good time.

Also we’re gonna do a test stream on saturday at some point. Follow SRK_Forums on twitch so you get the notification.We’ll open up a lounge and then jsut bear with us while we try and get random things to work.

Also, Mysterious Mod is still absolute shit. No idea how people get hype over it. Kind of reminds me of bad M:TG custom cards. Just look at it and go “Damn, I would never play a game you made.”

Last year was SF5’s best year. They did a great job with AE. Only issue is how they’ve decided to handle the PR for season 4. Other than that its the capcom this game needed from its inception.

1 Like

In a weird way I think he can be an okay slide over from Laura because you are already used to playing a char without a lot of reach so that aspect of him isn’t gonna register as much.

I definitely considered it just to try it out but I’m hoarding FM for no good reason and didn’t want to drop the $$$ on him to try him out.

I’ll admit I got hype for it when it first came about
But I recently saw a updated video on the new ca’s and it looked like booty.

Last one

That’s the only reason I haven’t copped him yet is holding on to fm. I’m sure when I do they’ll announce someone I’m way more into and I’ll have to open the wallet for Papa Capcom.

that mod has always been shit.

Hey guys, what if SF5 had BlazBlue levels of long combos? Wouldn’t that be more fun?

I could come up with more bad things to say about it, but that’s a start.

1 Like

GG’s @Vhozite @Saitsu

I am playing like complete shit tonight. My head isn’t in it for whatever reason.