SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

Alright, ready whenever.

Try Doing both motions together. Numpad notation:

6236P,236P

1 Like

I will be back in about 30 minutes if you are still around. I will post.

I ain’t going anywhere. Just doing my blog post.

When you do the cr. Hp part of the combo do down forward instead of just down. Then do down > down forward.

So it be st. Mp > :arrow_lower_right: Hp > :arrow_down::arrow_lower_right: DP

Nice shortcut for any crouching buttons to DP.

1 Like

Just be EXTREMELY precise with your input to Down Forward, otherwise you might accidentally register a DP immediately.

1 Like

Kage’s Mp.Dp is really good AA. Cross cut DPs are landing clean!

Fun character to mess around with when im taking a break from Sagat.

Now the real question is, yall think Kage will get some luv for 4.5? Over buff?

Voting for no love based on gut feelings.

Also @Saitsu I’m available to play if you want some matches before Ve is back.

Kage is missing some things that I’m sure they’ll try to address by 4.5. His anti air is OD. Basically cant jump on him and his flush dps hit hard

2 Likes

I’m back now. We can do a room if people want, otherwise I’m good to sit out.

I’ll play if nobody else is. I’m working on the claw combo thread.

I’m good with a room. Like I said, I’m just doing my blog article just let me know.

What’s your CFN. I will make the room, and invite everyone.

It’s Saitsu.

1 Like

Invites are away.

How has kage been rated since everybody has had some time with him? He seems like he could be some fun especially the flashy teleport mix-ups. But at least the kages I face don’t do any and just do that charge up thing I think it’s his vs and get close and do buttons into axe kick over and over and throw in a ex or tick throw.

Lmao failed DP input 4 times :joy:

Hard to say because the Kage’s I’ve run into online have been absolute ass. What I’ve seen from Sako though is if you have good fundamentals like he does, Kage is a great character because his conversions lead to insane damage.

2 Likes

Kage is basically a more damage dump heavy, less fireball and flippy version of Akuma. He has to work to land a hit but once he does it seems he can make the round over faster than even Akuma can

I don’t think Kage’s damage is so good that you should pick him over Akuma. You give a bit of damage and then get a world’s worth of tools and other shenanigans at your disposal.

Cuckge TBH