SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

Goku Black?

1 Like

Didn’t Rog have a CG Ultra in SF4? Also I think the idea with Vega is that his CG is supposed to be a grounded version of the FBA grab. The other ones are pretty nonsensical tho lol.

The prevalence of air grabs is also strange to me like half the cast has them.

Also sorry Twin I have no idea what you’re saying, but I’ve seen very little footage of MK11 so maybe I’m missing an obvious thing.

Yea that dirty bull, i think it was called.

But his Ultra 1 was far more useful.

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

Only 10 out of 35

Vega, Cammy, Nash, Chun-li, Juri, Ibuki, Guile, Kolin, Falke and Sakura

I guess technically Gief and Young Zeku as well but those are special moves only

Funny because that is basically a list of every character I’ve seriously tried besides Laura. I stopped dicking around with Alex because I couldn’t cope with no air grab and sketchy AA’s.

Thinking about trying Bison for the lols.

But like, there’s really not any different between an air grab, and an air-to-air attack in this engine. It’s not like a regular command grab which hard counters blocking.

So, I don’t find air grabs that noteworthy. They are good to be sure, but not really because they are grabs so much (priority system is the big one I can think of)

@Akhos BTW did you internet get fixed?

Technician isn’t gonna be here for another hour and 20 minutes and a robo call earlier said it might take two hours

So we’ll see how it goes

I like them because they are easy high damage AA’s. Chun even gets an easy meaty from hers iirc.

DMC about to sell like crackrocks, time for Season 4 news later this month

ANybody here living on the U.S. with over 800 on their credit score? This is my score

how do I get it to the 800’s? It goes up so slowly.

1 Like

Do you have a mortgage?

Credit does go up slowly, and you have to use enough of it to have an effect?

I guess my point was that, those things are really properties of a grab. You could just as easily have other buttons with those features.

No, I don’t have a mortgage.

You mean I should use my credit even more? Right now I am not trying to use my credit cards, and have them down to $0.

If you do not use credit, your credit score will actually decrease.

After between two and three years of having absolutely no debt, you will actually have no credit history, and it will be like you are 16 again.

Also, your score is far from bad.

1 Like

Mines is about 785. Paying two vehicles, a mortgage, a credit card and a personal loan I simply took out to build credit. Been working on my credit since fall of last year. I was at a 665? Or something like that.

Use your credit card and just make the required payments.

2 Likes

All those Juri costumes.

This is very good advice. Agreed.

By required payment he means, pay it off each month. Never carry a balance on a credit card.

2 Likes

I just use mine for gas or random snacking.