SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

Kano is far from my favorite character ever.

But the appeal there isn’t so much his look, but that Kano fucking loves being a villain. He is always having a blast being a complete scumbag with not higher goals, tragic backstory, or any real depth.

I know that sounds (and is) shallow, but in a way it’s kind of refreshing.

No i can appreciate his character, but if we are discussing his looks i find him lacking. Just a white guy with mechanical attachments. Pretty lame next to the other characters ig.

And an accent.

Very important.

1 Like

NRS doesn’t actually understand character archetypes which is why their games have no style.

Outside of maybe Sub Zero/Scorp most of the roster have nothing about their play style that screams “this is how I fight”. That’s mostly reserved for Fatalities. I was just watching some Cassie gameplay and Sonya did a jump in kick and it looked soooooooo bad. God damn I hate NRS so fucking much.

1 Like

Someone is scared of MK11!

3 Likes

I don’t understand are you saying the characters don’t have a distinct fighting style like zoning or rushdown?

NRS doesn’t understand character archetypes
Ryu not having a real Fireball till Season 4
Lmao what is Vega??? SFV passing out Command Grabs like it’s going out of style

KEK!

Also the the rest of that post gotta be shit flinging and seeing what sticks.

He plays VT2 Kolin.

He probably doesn’t know what zoning is.

:slight_smile:

Izayoi and Kagura?
You played fucking Kagura? The memegod, the Wyvern is my body pillow guy?

I mean Izayoi makes sense, you seem to hate every form of Neutral, but Kagura?
Are you a pervert by chance? That would at least explain why you like him.

2 Likes

Kano is one of my favorite characters from the series but this time around everything about him is super mediocre, his look, fatality and his voice being TOO Australian to the point where it’s hard to actually understand him. They should’ve kept the same voice actor and stuck with his MKX look which is based off the character in the 90s movie

Hahahaha you’re funny brah

Yes and no. I mean over all style. Everyone does what it looks like they’re supposed to be doing in SFV. I never really look at a normal or special and think… man that doesn’t make sense.

Ryu being shit doesn’t change the fact that aesthetically everything he does makes sense. Vega’s command grab doesn’t look jarring. Also his Iznuna drop is a grab and that is basically a ninja motif at this point.

I mean yeah… I’m glad that’s the case who the fuck wants to chuck shit plasma and get jumped on???

I just liked that his sword was fucking big

I just wanted to say. I have no idea how your brain works…

And that terrifies me…

:slight_smile:

Yeah blanka, Balrog, Bison, and Vega all having command grabs make sense, k.

1 Like

Don’t forget Cody :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Holy shit him too lmao.

Probably why I get rocked by Cody so hard. See a pipe and it just doesn’t register that he’s gonna scoop me up.

3 Likes

Give Karin a fucking fireball but on block it command grabs you.

DO IT.

1 Like

Can Mika get a fireball? If not I’ll take a CG for Juri, she gotta use her feet though.

1 Like

Mika throws a fireball, that’s a free ass clap every time (if you jump)

the worse Karin could do is her tar get combo or tenko

I’m a good boy

3 Likes