SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

I think y’all’s a bunch of grumps.

I’m going enjoy MK11 even if I don’t have any desire to play it for serious.

That’s the beauty of the MK games, there more to them than just VS mode.

3 Likes

Sad to see the show gone but without Mike it would never had been the same let’s face it.

I wish them good luck and always remember the show with a smile on my face. Great times.

2 Likes

You got issues

It’s evolving.

Sonya’s voice acting is horrible, Cassie is still annoying, Cage is charming but Kano’s chest hair is on an unreal level of sexy. How the fuck did they do that?

Well… Rhonda rousey. I’m surprised sonya’s VA is as good as it is.

Cassie is supposed to be annoying, she is a brat/punk personified. Which is a pretty reasonable result from blending Sonya and Johnny.

1 Like

Kano’s chest hair looks pretty nice indeed. But older Cage is bordering some dangerous levels of hot and sexy.
They got at least a few things right in the game, it seems!

1 Like

I like how Sagat and Ryu are in the care about zoning row. Highland and HNIC have their characters in the right spot. Although I would say Sagat and Guile are better if you care about zoning than Ryu. Ryu has some matchups where his fireballs still don’t cover space as well as theirs and he works better transitioning between offense and defense than long bouts of hard zoning.

Ibuki can also go into the set play section. Has the most standing/air reset mix ups in the game.

@Twinblades is K-Brad’s 1st cousin.

1 Like

Older Kano has white chest hairs and Shao is alive again. The bastards are going after my wallet!!

2 Likes

I read some stuff, and it looks like they have multiple equipable intro/win poses, overwatch style.

That is brilliant.

Also, I like that almost all of the MK cast are adults. Not teenagers.

2 Likes

Older Cage is almost making me consider getting it.
Their arguments to make me ignore the whole “gore fest” thing are very strong.

Late but I just cringe quite a bit whenever I see dabbing in games (even if its fitting in character like Cassie)

Dabbing in general seems cringey af to me but maybe I’m just getting old.

They made Cassie a more likable character this time around and she actually looks better. And not ugly like the previous game. Johnny cage having top tier lines and voice acting is no surprise they went the right direction making him sort of the main character. But man I’m not digging new kano at all

I might play this for 2 days for her… maybe

CORE VALUES (R. Mika WIP Mod)

Not digging new Kano? Fucking blasphemy.

Praise Lord Boon, the GOAT is back!

I used to main (before switching to the guy in your avatar+Izayoi) her in CP and she was probably the one character that really got me interested in BB back when the first trailers for the game dropped.

Does Triff just window shop mods all fucking day long? Jesus fuck my brotha

Kano looks pretty lame to me. Like idk generic bad guy lame.

2 Likes