SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

I love how big the unga and annoying columns are.

1 Like

Start every round with 2-3 backdashes and form change. Presto!

2 Likes

I watch other Zeku players wake up mashing whatever the fuck and get big damage.

When I try that I explode… it isn’t fair.

Been out of the SFV loop for two months and during that time Kage drops from Top 10 to low tier.

You must live your life by the Nemo Axiom: never stop mashing on wake up.

With the Corollary: only stop mashing if you instead EX DP or CA on wake up.

1 Like

Looks like a big cluster F-

Who does falke lose to she seems like she does decent vs most the top tiers now.

Kolin gives her trouble, that’s the only one I know.

1 Like

Bison, Balrog, probably rashid.

I don’t run into many Falke players to be honest.

1 Like

Hmm rashid I can see, bison or rog not as much.

Kolin I can see as well

I need some to check on @Evil_Canadian , I fear his poor simian heart didn’t survive release of the MK11 story trailer.

1 Like

Short version, her VSkill hard shuts down all Falke air options and forces her to play on the ground. Even then, she can VSkill things, and potentially reaction counter the stick (they all are parried mid).

In addition, full screen hail and EX heavy vanity are tough for Falke to stop.

It’s not a disaster or anything, but Kolin definitely wins the matchup.

2 Likes

Anyone who can get in and stay in.

Bison and Balrog are the ones I’ve commonly seen mentioned. Can also see Kolin being a problem for the reasons Ve mentioned.

Everyone has a losing match up vs. Rashid. Including Rashid.

2 Likes

When Rashid plays, everyone loses.

Friends don’t let friends play Rashid.

6 Likes

Dhalsim and F.A.N.G are pretty miserable for Falke as well.
Bison is still bad, but not as bad as it was in season 3. Rog is pretty much a train wreck for her.

3 Likes

Sim I get too, but I’m trying to understand why rog. Just coming from a place ignorance and curious. Seem like she should have a better time against him than most the cast that doesn’t have a reversal option at all.

As a Necalli and Urien player…

…pretty accurate list.

#ungaforthewin

1 Like

Rog completely ignores her fireballs, doesn’t care about her long buttons because they are slow and hits like a truck.
Sure, I have a reversal. A 12f start up one, that he also doesn’t care about in the least.
Once he puts you in the corner, it is over.

5 Likes