SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

Yep. He’s a cool dude.

Nice. Yeah he’s gotten a lot better. He was using both Sakura and Falke but I think finally settled with her. I taught him how to use f+HP.

He has real good combo and oki knowledge. Best way to beat him is just watch for him to get within footsie range and anti air him if he jumps or press buttons if he dashes. He’s a more offensive Falke so he always likes to trick you into ground game and then jumps. He does a lot of fake dash up frame traps that you can easily just jab or medium out of also (ex: makes you block neutral j.MP then dashes forward). Falke’s dash is slow so no reason to respect that shit.

4 Likes

Every expert Falke player knows that the best way to cause distraction to the opponent is by doing her forward throw :sunglasses:

Wait… She has a bikini?!

Thank God I didn’t fight any Falke with that costume then, the battle one was already enough for me.

1 Like

isn’t The_Shakunetsu italian as well?

She has it as a costume code for her swimsuit one.
But only a DEGENERATE would use the costume code on that super cute costume to strip her down to a polka dot less bikini!

You know a female character isn’t popular when people don’t even know you can make her half-naked.

7 Likes

Yea tbh I don’t think we will see Falke in SF6 unless Capcom decides to make the story about Neo Shadaloo.

1 Like

Tried to think of how to get the three characters I’ve been using the most into one pic and this is what I ended up thinking of, thanks to @DiasFox for making it

Interpret this how you will~

11 Likes

Bruddah I’m very familiar with FAB as the GOAT. I used to watch his Xrd matches in silent awe.

I never felt like I could do shit with Pot but he would make him look like Rev Johnny.

My takeaway.

So, for my birthday I commissioned our own @DiasFox for a few drawings.
For the first one, he drew Rose like he would draw his French girls.

Rose drawn as one of DiasFox French girls

Turned out really well, I must say.

6 Likes

That’s pretty much every character and player in sf5 from my standpoint. The skills barely go up, but the reactions are night and day.

FAB is the god of instant blocking and defense. And of shoulder cancel combos. God damn that man is sick.

That being said, I think Machabo had a 96% winrate or something utterly absurd like that when Sin was at his dumbest and Machabo was the best player in the game.

So along with a new combo thread I’ve made a MU thread in the Vega subsection. Obviously I can post videos and my thoughts on the Vega side of the MU. But if possible I’d like to add comments from people who main the other characters too so if anyone has something to add I’d appreciate it.

1 Like

MK11 Story Trailer

3 Likes

Me: Where is Vega in the footsies section???
Chart: Cares about being a low tier hero
Me:

5 Likes

Gief and Falke player. Cares about being annoying.
That is so spot on! :slight_smile:

I care about unga bunga, setplay, footsies?

Sound right enough.

Note to self: apparently I need to play dumber with Zeku.

Nice list I suppose.

I guess footsies in SFV can be pretty much broken down into :

Sakura buffer st lk into anything.
Karin random sweep or random st hk into trigger.
Birdie bullhorn into trigger
Chun st hp 5 times in a row