SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

Good luck with that, I’m playing Zeku since day 1 and despite all the buffs he received the only thing I’m still unable to do with him is going dumb mode, he just can’t. Zeku now is a good character even for tournaments, but there’s no unga in him. Imagine being able to do safe run stops or +oB run slides.

I’m more hype for mks story than anything else…

1 Like

I generally have trouble playing wild in this game.

Which I know sound dumb because being crazy is very strong now. But I don’t have the rhythm down for SFV.

I also use a lot more of the O Zeku mode. Which might be dumb of me, but it makes my experience different.

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat, I have a hard time going nuts in this game. Anytime I just play and “just do it” on my 1st instinct I do a ton better, when I start to try to think of all the options and play more reactively I its terrible.

1 Like

I’m getting better with it.

Up and near close SFV feels very much like a number game, so you can’t intuit what is going on as easily. At mid and far range, you can visually identify situations with your intuition more easily.

The more I play the more familiar I get with everyone’s numbers and my own.

When in doubt I will just push Y Zeku sHK.

You should press his sthp more

I like how Cassie Cage looks but I hate NRS so fucking much.

Why does Ed Boon do this to me…

I press it basically at every opportunity that I can’t push sHK.

sHK is often even on block… so that gets silly in my favor a lot.

And slide. It works 100% of the time half the time!

1 Like

And then you get V-trigger and I hate it

There’s a reason I start neutral jumping like mad when you have 2 bars and switch to Young XP

Oh I know what is going on. I’m trying to get better at reacting faster for a shoulder check.

I’ve worked on some VT1 stuff also, but since I 10-0’d your connection, I didn’t really get to play with it.

Your new tech against me continues to backfire then

Didn’t need it. The good old ISP mixup did all the work.

Guess when the technician is here this evening they’ll tell me how effective it really was

Only 2 days without data won’t be enough to stop me~

I am also curious about the damage.

I may need a buff to my VT1.

I’ve always used rushdown characters, but I have problems too mostly because most of the offense in SFV comes from silly moves/decisions, feels like you’re forced to go dumb sometimes. How you can convince Urien,Rog or Birdie players to stop going yolo with theirs EX lightspeed moves? They would be stupid if they don’t use them. What was silly before is good now in SFV to a certain degree.

1 Like

4 Likes

Funny you say that, I had a friend that would do silly things like walk up throw back to back to back. And we’d all laugh about it. Or some one that would reversal DP all the time or just yolo do something and all laugh about how that’s not really and only worked because sf4…

Little did we know what was in store…

1 Like

Oh wow Twin wants to play the blonde lady in the fightgame

My favorite moments are when I think “he’s waiting for the YOLO move into VT activation, he’s gonna neutral jump just play it cool” then my lizard brain kicks in and I do it anyway :upside_down_face:

The stuff of nightmares.

1 Like

Gotta keep it Capcom related

10 Likes