SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

Jokes aside.

I’ve had the conversation with European friends. The short version is, the usage of the car varies a lot between continents. While there are certainly people here who buy the trucks for no practical reason, en Europe there just isn’t as much of a need for a large hauler like that.

And, the comment about their roads being tighter is real.

1 Like

Sounds like you should move to a civilized country.

:slight_smile:

the kind of rich boys that buy the largest most expensive dodge don’t, people like me who live in the countryside and always have something to move drive Fords or Nissans which are usually smaller but with a larger cargo

I agree. Luckily I live in the most civilized one.

Now I’m gonna have to eat my words because I’m going out to watch football (the proper one where you use your feet), where people stop being civilized. :V

Aaand I seriously don’t give a shit about cars :V

2 Likes

Soccer

Obligatory Jeep Master Race. :pray:t4:

That’s not a real word. That’s a made-up word from people who live in that country where they refer to Handegg as football.

Well, we will have to agree to disagree.

Enjoy your soccer game! Hopefully something will actually happen in the 5 hours you are there!

Spanish soccer is hella lit tho. I was watching that shit at work and one of the teams scored. The commentators were yelling GOALLL for like a full minute deadass lol

2 Likes

That’s because for most of the game nothing happens, so of course they go crazy when it does.

Also, my staff is a soccer fan. He is giving me the stink-eye.

It’s going great! There have been two goals in the same time there would have been 15 commercial breaks in a typical broadcasted handegg-match!

When else are you going to get your beer? The fact that they use the beer/bathroom breaks to make some money just seems smart!

Fuck commercials

3 Likes

Honda reveal at FR?

It could work

Never bought a Fiat even if they’re the cheapest cars to buy here in Italy with their workshops/dealers in any corners. The only things I had to fix on my Civic was the glass on my passenger side window, that’s it. After 15 years.

Alfa’s are like the next level of quality over Fiat’s, better quality, more durable, but if something goes wrong with them prepare to pay big for 'em. Lately they’ve build very nice cars, like the Giulia, but my favorite one is the 4C. Outside Italy staying on EU cars, I would kill for a Zagato or a McLaren P1 :heart:

Ajax vs Real Madrid 3-0 as i type this.

If this is happening ,then E Honda is not out of the question either.

2 Likes

I legit wanna try Omega Honda now

Why do we have so many Italians on SRK?

Feroce, Stronzolo, and I think Appo too, right?

This is some trippy nonsense.

1 Like

Appo is german, Zio is italian

1 Like

The Alfa 4C was one of my absolute favorite cars ever to drive. It is like what you thought driving would be like when you were 5.

However… and I mean this… the car is a piece of junk. You can tell how shoddy the workmanship is sitting in it. It even has a 90’s stereo head unit for God’s sake.

I briefly entertained buying one, but decided it was quite a bit more than I was willing to spend… for junk.

1 Like