SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

As much as it’s fun to see people get salty about ranked in video games and getting dropped on, that shit is a pinch of salt compared to the salt of someone who comes in to a dealer with a new car that has engine light on. Car salt is the saltiest. Loved having customers tell me they were ready to fight a service person because of the issues with their car.

Which is why it’s good to research before you buy so you don’t get car salt.

wish it was true, sadly as much as I love pick ups and drive one myself (I prefer Neil Young tho) there are too many idiots that don’t really need them and clog our narrow roads with those oversized Dodges

Even when I have problems, I always make a point not to shoot the messenger. Most of the time being a jerk doesn’t help anyone solve the problem.

It has its place occasionally though.

1 Like

I had some random toyota 2 years ago, I sold it because here in taiwan it’s easier to move via scooter.
Gonna buy a new car in a few months when my wife pregnancy is more advanced so she is safer going to work, probably a toyota altis because it’s the best bang for the buck in this country.
On the plus side we already decided that when my scooter dies I’m getting a proper motorcycle, currently my target is a Suzuki GSX R.
cars are overrated.

The first vehicle my wife and I had together was a 97 1500 Dodge Ram. That truck was godlike, fuck the haters.

Lol my mom had a Chrysler when i was growing up and swore off all domestic cars after that.

1 Like

Funny enough I have a Ford Fusion that runs pretty great and had one before that that never had the light come on until I basically got rid of it. Knock on wood any way. Was scared coming from an American dealer where only one of the American companies seemed to have decent reports from customers.

I’ve had good luck. Of my not junker cars, the 370Z, cayman, and 440i have had no problems (knock on wood).

Our family has had some domestics in my past, they have been hit and miss on reliability.

However, American cars are very cheap and easy to repair, so it’s not so bad.

Idk i think generalizing by the manufacturers region is a bit much. I understand her frustration with the car tho. Lile the gas gauge would just stop working under 3/4 tank gas and randomly correct itself at some point. So you would be a 3/4 for a week then suddenly your on the highway and your shit just dives and suddenly you may not make it home.

Also had the world’s slowest, least responsive V6 lol

I’ve had all dodges, I’m now on a dodge challenger…

Guess my race :sunglasses:

Redneck?

1 Like

:man_supervillain:

1 Like

it’s good if you live in the US not in Italy with its narrow roads, especially if you don’t really need a truck and are just following a trend

I don’t even understand this sentence. What does “don’t really need a truck” mean?

Silly Europeans and their silly little baby roads.

1 Like

it means you’re a city dude whoa is never going to put anything in the cargo but buy the largest dodge because they are the latest trend

1 Like

Apparently Italians drive trucks.

Also, chicks like the big trucks.

Weirdly enough, they don’t go for the tiny sports cars so much. Which doesn’t bother me, I’m not buying them to impress nobody.

I live in a city. Wtf is going on in Italy that nobody takes anything anywhere? Need to hit up my long lost family over to find out just why the fuck people don’t move things.

Do you guys not own anything? People don’t switch living spaces X number of years? I’m just so confused.

No, you do. Not necessarily the initial costs, but the fuel, the parking space and the overall fees add up to a shitload of money every year here in Norway.

So I’m glad I can just take the bus or walk everywhere I’m interested in going. Nice part of living in the middle of a not-too-big city.

1 Like