SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

kinda, parents are not from here but i was born in germany and live here since then.

ah Omega mode, I remember when I was hyped that Juri could get her Omega moveset or some of it

and then whatever we got happened

She got some stuff from omega, it’s just all undertuned as hell though.

Juri was the only re-do that I feel wasn’t faithful to the characters identity.

The fact that it is also kind of a mess, just makes it worse.

1 Like

Still better than what they did to Cody

1 Like

The old bait n switch

I’m not an expert, but Cody still seems to be doing the same sort of thing he always has, despite the changes.

Feel free to correct me.

I didn’t tried it, I love that kind of cars, but I’m not into spending time/money on them anymore. Tbh I don’t see inside of the 4C yet outside some photos, maybe cuz the outside look was enough to make me drooling over it. Good to know the opinion of someone who drove that beast, I can sleep even more serenely now.

1 Like

Oh oh, Juri talks, time to go with the quickness.

2 Likes

As pretty as that car is… even the outside is cheap. The panels don’t even line up.

It’s a car made by hand… cheaply.

It’s also to rich for my blood.

1 Like

Cody got reworked to be more final fight like, I liked the idea but most of us wanted him to be more like alpha3 and it doesn’t help that his animation still looks somewhat odd. if people liked a character in a previous game don’t rework them look how juri came out.

Imagine what they’ll do with a character that’s returning, e.honda using soap to glide around the stage while hundred hand slapping you, thawk having a gun or a tomahawk, deejay throwing hot ass oxtails at you while your life depletes

I’m drinking.

Honda being a mix of Honda and Hakan?
I am in.

I am also drinking.

8 Likes

No more alcohol for you.

3 Likes

But I only had one shot of rum so far!
Why no more alcohol for me? :open_mouth:

9 Likes

You know why young lady!

I don’t see any reason why I shouldn’t have a second shot of rum! I haven’t said or done anything embarrassing so far!
Thanks for the “young lady”, though.

I wish Ryu had a button like Akuma’s st.mk

How much HP would you trade for that sMK?

1 Like