SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

It’s not gonna happen but just give me Gouken please.

ya’ll tastes in cars are shit,
this is the only car a man should desire

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

1 Like

Revelations 1 and 2 were good games almost as good as RE2 Remake.

That’s not a car.

Trivia: the Robin’s whole reason for existing is that it counts as a motorcycle, and thus did not require a full drivers liscense to operate.

NRS Pro Tours don’t have an Asian region. Not sure they’d gather enough interest for that. Maybe you’re right though. Maybe this is the year the Asians convert over.

1 Like

Na, Asia has better taste.
Look at Evo Jap lineup, no Smash, no NRS all of the ArcSyses.
That’s a tournament I can get behind.

1 Like

Hey if MK11 is good enough, I got no problem with it being the “big” game. Street fighter has no gaurenteed claim to that title in my mind.

Except DBFZ. They did it perfect. Or at least it originally wasn’t going to be there.

NRS games are historically only the best in stream views and then die down immediately after some FPS comes out the month after. As far as turnout I expect it to be typical flaky NRS turnout after a couple months or less.

With that said I’m interested in playing it, so works for me big game or dies next year.

As far as cars go, ever since Test Drive 5 (one of the most underrated racing games imho) and Fast and Furious (the 6th one in particular), I’ve always been a fan of the Dodge Charger Daytona:

images%20(7)

I can’t afford any of my dream cars lol. I drive an 06 forester. But if i was a rich nigga.

Literally my favorite car since I learned to walk(earlier model year ofc).

So… viper. I’ve driven a few and… don’t meet your heroes.

1 Like

How I felt about porches.

:sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

That counts as Bamco. ans they don’t want bamco either
Before you object, Kekken is legacy Namco title before the fusion so it’s kosher.

this is all canon according to me.

Proshes drive like a dream but… they are a little boring.

I get it though, if you really only care about the driving and capability, you can’t beat a prosche. They are really well built too.

I think I prefer my cars to be a touch more stupid.

1 Like

Also, speaking of good cars most people can buy. The modern Mustang and Camaro are stupidly good cars.

If you are in the 4cyl/6cyl range, I think the mustang is better. But if you are in the V8 range the Camaro has a chassis dreams are made of, and is the better car.

1 Like

I love full control on a car, so I’m going for Porsche myself for classy drives or Nissan GT-R when I want something more stupid.

But I’m not rich, so my Civic is still ok :sob:

1 Like

I just found them uncomfortable to sit in. The worst part was that it was being driven by somebody taller than me who was rather comfortable in it. Haven’t had a chance to drive one. Hate to admit this but I can’t drive manual. Def would not want to get at any high end transmitions with my donkerey.

If you are about performance the Camaro > Mustang. The Mustang is a better daily driver though. The Camaro is just more of a track car.

1 Like

Basically, which I why I say at the V8 level, get the Camaro, at the normal level get the mustang.

Also, the Mazda MX-5 Miata is still possible the best handling car on the planet. And it’s cheap to boot.

1 Like