SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

Which sports car though?

Are you an Aston Martin DB9 kind of guy or just a vulgar human?

“I’m not mad at that”

The only man cool and collected during the turmoil.

He’s keeping you from playing Smash and SFV.

Some would say he is a true friend.

3 Likes

I had a cayman before, now I have an M440i. I’m probably going to switch to the new M440 or Z4 m40i in a couple years.

I have driven much nicer/more powerful in the past, the most exciting is probably Lamborghini Gallardo.

Aston Martin DB9 really isn’t much of a sports car to be honest. It’s really more of a GT.

2 Likes

All this time he thought he’s been beating me. In fact, he was just filling up my revenge gauge. Turns out I was ahead the whole time!

Leffen has been playing FGs on the side.

You know he is adopting all of those bad FGC things like “yeah, games go in and out of Evo all the time, that’s why you don’t stop playing them”.

Its a fucking sexy beast though.

3 Likes

Hence him becoming a villain to the Melee community again.

I bet he even showers. What a monster.

8 Likes

Damn IRL comeback mechanics

1 Like

All Aston’s are. I really like the new DB11, and Vantage.

My favorite Aston is probably still the DB10 Zagato.

Best looking car for sale now though… it might be the huayra, or perhaps the 8-series or 4C.

1 Like

But he’s also keeping me from playing Soul Calibur and DBFZ

I think there’s a flaw in his plan somewhere :stuck_out_tongue:

Meanwhile my dream car is still just a Lancia Stratos. Mostly 'cause of the rally version, admittedly

Can’t imagine the fancy stuff handling New York winters very well

…or me ever being able to afford one :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Assuming I had a plan was your first mistake!

The stratos is a legendary car. I can’t fault that pick. It’s a mid engine/rear drive layout, so it should be as good as your average front engine/front drive car in the snow.

My current car is my first all-wheel drive machine. I’ve had all rear-drive in the past. They aren’t good in the snow, but you learn to deal with it, and it isn’t that awful most of the time.

Dunno if I can even find a Stratos nowadays though. Or afford it. But I’ve always loved how it looks and how it sounds~

Just got a basic Honda Civic myself, just to keep it simple and reliable. And front wheel drive means it handles really well, can usually maintain about the speed limit in snowstorms (outside of the highway, would rather not risk it there). Though with the minor downside that front wheel drive means trying to slide around corners on empty roads doesn’t really work, it sticks to the road a little too well. Not really something to complain about though I suppose

I used to work at a car dealer as a lot guy moving cars and such and I remember always loving the stories during the snow. Was always a customer that wanted to drive his Charger in the snow and had to end up getting towed into service at the dealer

Remember I am an idiot. My approach to cars is not a smart one.

Nothing wrong with a good old civic. My friend is looking at replacing his mini, and civic si is on the list. I’m trying to talk him into trying a type R, but that car is mad uncomfortable.

1 Like

Ever since I was a kid the McLaren f1 lm was my dream car, was printed on my mind from all the NFS games I used to play.

Now I am older,have a job ,am ok financially

As for the car.

[spoiler]It’s still a dream…[/spoiler]

2 Likes

If I ever get a second car, if not a Stratos then a Mini is another on my list. They always seem fun. And another rally car to boot X3

My dad is a huge fan of the classic ones, mostly because of its rally history

Mini’s are a lot of fun. Just don’t get a larger one, they don’t have the power for the larger frames. You also have to be comfortable with the image, but that’s up to you.

Also, build quality on mini’s isn’t amazing. Not awful, but below what you are used to with your civic.

Solid choices, Lancia Delta is a car you might also like, it was an absolute monster in it’s rally hayday.

2 Likes

we need season 4 bad…at this rate MK11 will be the premier game at Evo Japan next year