SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

Negatory. The sooner you put in the work order the better.

1 Like

Agreed. I went through an internet mess earlier in the year. Went on for about 8 months. There was alot screwed up, but has I stayed on top of it, it would have been closer to 5.

Based pervy Dark Doc (/• _•)/

2 Likes

So…we’re slowly putting things together in the back regarding the first big community stream event here.

More details coming in later but I just wanted to give you guys a heads up on the stakes for the upcoming tournament:

Summary

Mods can change your avatars. Second place is going to get the :wastebasket:

BTW, I’m not ignoring your request for commentary, I just don’t think I would be the right person for the job, nor have the right equipment to make it not bad.

I mean in the sense that I need sleep or I’m going to be absolutely dead at work in the morning

But I guess I can try at least for a bit and see if they have anything to report about the internet status or something…

Well, at least DD is showing proof that he actually managed to please women in bed. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You’re fine. I’m pretty sure right now people are up in the air about where anything is going. Which is good because we’re up in the air about where anything is going.

The moment we start streaming is hte moment you guys can start getting hype. Those of you guys on twitter though, Imma need you to shill the shit out of things as soon as we get started. Call everybody out and tell them to get their asses to the forums.

People that want to do stuff for EU and other regions. Think about it then get at me. Unlike Capcom, I do want you guys to have events.

Its easy peasy. Explain what the situation is, explain all of the trouble shooting steps you can go: power cycle your router and modem. Tell them how long its been going on and escalate as needed. that should get you through the call in about 10 - 15 mins. If they don’t have a ticket showing an outage in the area, you help build that case, if they do then the call is shorter, if not then they’ll need to send technicians. So just keep in mind when you’d be able to have people visit you while you’re on the call.

People leaked the hell outta DMC 5 avoid Twitter and Reddit if you don’t want the game spoiled. All I gotta say is I’m mad vergil isn’t more handsome while Dante came out hot…no homo😂

Well Vergil did kind of die so I imagine that would do something in the looks department.

1 Like

off topic but I saw Alita Battle Angel and it was a fucking awesome movie, they make a sequel.

Also, Brightburn trailer played before the movie. I was already wanting to see this movie as well, but after having actually watched the trailer I’m even more interested in it.

2 Likes

Called tech support, they said they were getting bad signals from my modem so they’re sending a technician…but they can’t be here until Wednesday evening

Not being able to train online feels like part of my soul is missing ;_;

I’d post the vergil photo but I don’t know how to spoiler tag it on mobile

Battle angel was a great movie, probably the best maga to anime to movie adaption I’ve seen.

It got a lot of undeserved flack for “eyes”

1 Like

Alita and Aquaman are the best live action anime movies

True. Matchups alone keep Karin from being really high tier for me. Like Akuma has a couple matchups that are slightly disfavored for him, but nothing like Karin’s worst and she has more bad matches.

Akuma, Rashid and Ibuki all have long ranged tools and better scrambles that give them an edge vs the big boy/zoner matchups that Karin doesn’t quite have.

2 Likes

I was thinking, DBFZ is pretty much dead as a franchise after this installment, isn’t it?
Like is not like they can really do a DBFZ2 with new chracters, at best thay can change the mechanics of the game to something different.

Just make Naruto FighterZ.
The characters’ movesets are very unique.

4 Likes

Arc could be hired for basically any anime adaptation FG, but I think you could make a low effort arena fighter that barely works and get more sales in the long run. So I doubt we’ll see them overworked.

Falke brings honesty to the force.

Oh and yeah it’s about Falke’s most straightforward matchup. As long as you don’t let Cammy get in or whiff punish/block punish your f+HP you’re just about golden most of the match. Don’t have a 3 frame but if Cammy has to take a break in her pressure at all your c.LP can give you space to get out and she can’t hit any medium or heavy button without getting EX PP’d.

The only character I can slow down more than Cammy is Gief for obvious reasons. I just played against a Super Diamond Cammy now (who obviously was scared as shit and didn’t know the matchup) and he literally just killed himself. He was actually playing more lame than I was even when I had 70 percent life lead. Dropped combos, did bad DPs, I’ve never had an easier 2 0 in ranked with Falke TBH. There was points where I wasn’t sure he even wanted to press any buttons on his stick anymore. Felt bad for him.

Basically unless you’re better than me at the game you’re going to hate fighting my Falke with Cammy. If I can get a UGM Cammy to run away from rematches then yeah.

1 Like