SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

One sec…lemme run a few tests on my end just to make absolutely sure it’s CFN’s fault

My internet was out this morning and turned out I had to swap a cable around. I don’t think that’s it since I tested my speed several tims with no dips…but I’ll brb

I will do the same. It feels like CFN because that one drop kicked nearly everyone off of the network.

Edit: My end seems fine.

Is there an easy way to monitor my connection for dropouts? It’s hard to tell with speedtest

CFN just booted the planet again just now. I don’t think its you.

Dang falke is really better than ed… :frowning:

Are you getting disconnected too or is it just the globe in the background being weird

They gave her better normal data and calmbos

Just globe, but it seemed an eerie coincidence.

Its not full dark either just mostly. We can try one more time?

Edit: Globe is just being generally weird now.

Just before we do, is there a way for me to easily check for drops on my connection? When the initial CFN drop on my end happened I got an internal server error when I tried to post here…a little paranoid about my connection now since it randomly went out this morning

Google isn’t helping me much and Speedtest doesn’t keep the check going long enough to be sure

There was a website that is supposed to do it, but I tried it a while back when I was having trouble… and I don’t think it works.

I don’t know how to do it without hardware.

Edit: Map keeps freaking out, for what little that may be worth.

Looks like it’s partially on me too after all. Speedtest keeps dropping my download and upload speed randomly.

Great. It was working perfectly fine yesterday, what the hell

Seriously, need commentators.

Also announcements soonish on stream stuff.

Slight loss I think but that’s the one I’m least sure about because Sim’s are rare as fuck. Might need @Marmalade_Jones to give some insight.

Okay, tried switching back to the original (shorter) cable I was using before and it’s randomly working again…seems more stable…@FlyingVe I’ll get back on and send another invite and hopefully this works better

I wish stuff would just work sometimes :expressionless:

1 Like

It booted me off again -_-

CFN or you are fucked… sorry…

Anyone else want to try?

@GetTheTables or @Vhozite Are either of you around to try playing FlyingVe

Need to see if CFN is really the problem of if my internet is now fucked…

Thats what i want to know too.

Sorry internet is being used by moms right now

…okay yeah, my internet is definitely constantly dropping out now. I found the right software to check, and pages stop loading when it detects a drop.

What in the actual hell is going on…it was working perfectly fine yesterday and now all of a sudden it’s gone to shit, and I have no idea how the hell to fix it, resetting my router/modem doesn’t seem to help at all. And it’s too late in the evening for me to call tech support about it

Fml