SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

In about 30

30…seconds? :3

6 Likes

On Momochi’s stream him and Problem X both agreed that the top 4 are Birdie, Rashid, Akuma and Ibuki. Problem X thought Karin after that and I couldn’t hear what Momochi said but it wasn’t Karin.

The Europeans seem really high on Karin, Luffy also thinks she’s top tier. As a Karin player I don’t really see it though if she loses to Sim, Menat, Abi, Birdie and possibly Falke. I don’t think most of the top tier has 5 bad matchups and I don’t think Karin has any 7-3’s in her favour. For me I don’t think she’s top tier.

They should make Ed’s sthp special cancellable

Take punk out of the equation and what is Karin’s tier listing? A bit biased I guess, could be said for many top players and characters, however I feel like both punk and Karin carry each other well. He’s inflated her standing and she’s his best character and he wouldn’t be quite as good as he is without her.

That’s kinda my thoughts.

Karin is really good, but also takes a hell of a player to pilot her to really see that potential. Which makes you wonder, how much of that is punk, and how much is the character?

I don’t really have a great answer to that, but Karin is still legit good either way.

Yep, really only Punk is placing in top 8’s. Even Bonchan who tied for 5th at Capcom Cup also uses Nash in her bad matchups.

You misspelled st.MP

Not sure why when crmp reaches farther and has the same start-up

Karin loses to Sim? Nigga what? WHAT? Edit: I’ll agree with Menat and Birdie when played at the toppest of tears.

Because pushback is more on cr.MP
Just st.mp infinitely… unlimited poweaahhh

@Akhos

On now.

Invite sent

1 Like

Our connection is 1 Bar today?

Edit:… yeah…

Nope CFN just booted me XP

Actually, almost the whole worked map just went Dark.

Somehow I survived the CFNpocolypse

Is there anyone else doing work with akuma yet or still just tokido?

So I went ahead and gave falke a shot again…wow, when did she become decent. I haven’t played her since her release where she was booty.

She feels much better now, probably a combination of things that caused this.

WTF CFN? Seriously?