SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

If you were specifically looking out. I think focusing on the PPP counter was smart as you don’t need to think too hard about his options.

Spending bar for the win is never bad in my book. Even if it was unnecessary.

I will say, most birdies I fight online. I basically just sit there and wait for the dive.

Also, Koku to punish fullscreen V skill is fun.

2 Likes

Koku sounds like a real good punish for V Skill. Especially considering the damage and stun you do.

It’s just one of those things that adds up. By the time they realize it’s a hard punish, they’ve lost a bunch of their life… and I’m still fullscreen.

I don’t even think birdie is bad in the matchup or anything, it just forces the birdies (at my rank anyways) out of their comfort zone.

Lol, my dude went for Free Willy twice. Never seen that one.

5 Likes

Speaking of real Guile mains. The last two Guiles i ran into rage quitted on me on ranked, two different Guiles.

Its pretty weird cause it is the only 2 rage quits i had recently and it only came from Guile players.

Hmnnnnnnn

1 Like

I’m a silver scrub and I’ve never seen that before

1 Like

Hey, so… Does anyone sub to Crunchyroll? Any recommendations on drama series? I’ve already watched a bunch of them, and I’d like to see something good next rather than losing interest half-way. I’ve watched lots of good shows already.

I can also take recommendations on animes. I watched Kuroko’s Basketball, which was decent — anime is so hilarious… And I watched Jojo but didn’t like season 2 and onwards. I liked Claymore, however.

anti aired a G trying to cross jump me like 5 times in a row, missed an AA once and ate a raw command grab for a fuckton of damage, fuck this gorilla character

First birdie I played beat me with nothing but free willy and random reset into command grab.

I had never seen any of that shit before, so I was free as hell.

She’s already been nerfed. They nerfed VT2, St. HP, J.HK, LP Vanity Step, and EX Parabellum.

2 Likes

Thats right! Leave bae alone!

Hit her with another Nerfhammer, but the good stuff, not the weak shit Capcom usualy uses.

Hit her with that!

They could beat her with the stick Falke keeps up her butt.

Did season 4 leak yet

I leaked it a few posts back.

1)Assassination of Gianni Versace
2)You
3) Orphan Black

1 Like

They nerfed then buffed J.HK.
They nerfed her st.HP to be -4 but it grants a much better CC state.
LK vanity step became slower but also had much better projectiles invulnerablity frames.
Ex parapellum was made -7 cause a very hit confirmable launcher being -4 was nuts. Then again Ibuki’s Ex kunai is plus so idk.

The point is, you kinda need to tell the full story cause just saying they nerfed these isn’t what really happened.

The only real nerfs she got was her VT2 consumption rate and V-skill advantage on hit.

1 Like

At gold, I have seen that happen before.
Iirc, you can even normal PP that thing out if you press it early enough.

Just let Kolin be nuts. She’s a Queen like Cammy and deserves to be bottom of the barrel.

3 Likes

does Ibuki have any weakness? All I see is some of the best buttons in the game, great mixups, amazing walkspeed, braindead AAs a mini aegis…
Shit is unfair