SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

I feel Bison somewhat loses to grapplers(mostly gief, birdie and Mika. Abi nerfed too much and Laura isn’t a character), even with rashid if not in rashid’s favor, loses to guile/menat and pretty much bodies everyone else. Hell even ProblemX said he only worried about guile.

1 Like

Also, who wants to commentate?

Gotta do a couple of test streams before we do bigger things that way we can stream without hiccups.

Gief is in the game again so Bison winning Evo or CPT Finals is pretty much not happening this year.

2 Likes

[quote=“Daemos, post:2036, topic:586858, full:true”]
Bison mains know more about Bison than you. [/quote]

No dogs in this fight, but using this logic I could say you don’t know enough about other characters to compare them to Bison properly.

2 Likes

If you can tech throws well, crouch blocking beats them both badly.

They both have mediocre tools bisons are just consistent and work with the character better.

Like I said at there core they pretty much lose to the same thing and that’s blocking

1 Like

I can agree with that.

1 Like

Don’t won and done me and let me find you again the very next ranked search. This will happen to you.

He timed me out on the timer in the last match so it wasn’t any CFN glitch. I’m always the next match away.

14 Likes

So Cammy wasn’t busted last season? I think not, but most people thought otherwise, some of 'em think Bison is fine now.

What I don’t understand still is why the commitment on him is that low and before someone mention it no, his walkspeed isn’t a reason. I know a thing or two about snail-like walkspeed characters.

Would have been better if he crouch walked XD

1 Like

I one and done a gm Rashid.

I felt nothing !!!

2 Likes

He didn’t ragequitted? You lucky fam.

1 Like

We all saw what happened to Cammy. Now everyone is afraid of the Capcop Kneecapping.

1 Like

At least both of your characters didn’t win EVO Japan together…

1 Like

Yeah it’s about time Kolin got nerfed. Zeku probably won’t last long in the spotlight. His bandwagon this season is at hilarious levels.

Long as they don’t find you you did it right. The Guile player screwed up because I found him again next match since it was middle of day and slow.

If you’re going to one and done do it after work hours so people are around. During lunch time you gonna get got.

2 Likes

I don’t comment about characters I don’t know much about, let alone call out for nerfs for them. The first instinct is to play a few games with them to see how it is on the other side.

I know Bison well enough to know that his perceived overpower stems from the ignorance of his opponent more than anything, and that outside of S2, his balance is now refined to a T. SF5 as a whole continues to have a refined balance with more characters being viable than ever.

But it is easier to complain than to admit to your own faults and inadequacies as a player. Or to actually learn the frame data and hit/hurtboxes that trouble you, or just flat out invest in a pocket character to cover your bad match ups.

This says more about you than Capcom’s balancing or Bison ever will.

No… :frowning_face:

They should just nerf Ed for me. He’s the real problem.

1 Like

It was the first match of the set so I think he wanted a salty runback in the next match or some shit. I think if he was in any worse state he probably would have quit lol

The best part is Falke standing over his body perfectly after the knee. Like this is my house.

Buff Falke’s backdash.

1 Like

Wish I mained Rashid or Birdie so I could downplay and tell others how balanced they are. Tell them to git gud or play the character for extra kek.

2 Likes

@Doctrine_Dark since I see you lurking I think I might have gotten T-Kimura a little tilted also. He’s a UGM Cammy from Canada and I know he doesn’t like playing me because he knows I can beat him. LOL. I beat him first ranked set then I believe he left after I won the first game of the next set. Sometimes CFN glitches out but I think in that scenario he probably just didn’t want to deal with Falke anymore.

Also KBrad whooped me harder yesterday than any Cammy ever has. HK DPd every jump/back jump i did LOL.

1 Like