SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

So just make him a stance character with two types of controls ? Motion and charge.

I’m human just like the rest of you geez

Humans dont like Ed, they have better taste for Falke

Having different tastes is what makes us human!

…besides, Menat’s better than Falke anyway

Bison isn’t broken or OP he’s annoying and really makes you pay for not knowing his frame data or mashing.

Nothing wrong with that…

If this wasn’t street fighter 5

Bison has the same problems as ed at the core… however everything actually works as intended with bison unlike Ed.

You want to see how good someones SF fundamentals are ask them to play bison or sagat. That will tell you all you need to know

2 Likes

On paper it’s suppose to be one of the slower dashes (22f I think?)

That is exactly what a computer would say to throw me off. :thinking:

You are not a computer, you a weeb, and have weeb powers.

I think Bison is balanced perfect. I’ve mained him during season 1,2 and 3.5. So I have experience what its like on the other side.

Like others have said the character is more annoying to play against. You have to go in there with a gameplay and match up knowledge

Most online players don’t want to do that.

1 Like

Note to self: Don’t pick Sagat. Don’t want to get exposed.

Bison
Perfectly Balanced

Holy shit my sides. Conicedence that’s it’s another Bipson main!? I think not.

2 Likes

Bison has the same problems as Ed at the core

Legit what?

Ed is an all rounder with mediocre tools, trash vtriggers, no 5 frame button, and combo inconsistentcy. How does bison have any of these issues???

Falke will always appeal to more people because she is a waifu.

But Ed seems more fun to use, or at least more flashy.

They are ok characters.

Bison mains know more about Bison than you. Unless you actually try playing the character and learning their frame data, your knowledge will be incomplete and your opinion uninformed.

If your best argument against a counter opinion is ad hominem / downplaying then discussion with you is meaningless.

Bison IS top 5. No one downplaying shit. But top tier does not equate being OP or unbalanced.

Someone will always be on top. Be glad it’s Bison. Learn the match up and get good.

Fixed for accuracy.

7 Likes

I won’t be glad until it’s Kolin or Zeku.

Nerf Bison’s shit. Nerf it to the ground!

1 Like

Stop acting like SF5 is so deep that only mains know their character. Characters are about as deep as puddles now and it ain’t hard to learn another character or lab frame data.

Bison has the best risk/reward in the fucking game. Ex DR is one of the dumbest moves in the game. Good triggers, good buttons, amazing frame data, abuses good ole’ SFV dash nonsense. Check check fucking check. He’s busted and every bison main is full of shit when they say otherwise.

Fucking lol at he’s top 5 but he isn’t broken. God damn that’s some dumb shit.

I agree, which are his 6-4 match ups? Who is he beating clean?

EX DR is the least of my problems with Bison, I think he’s super strong but not really busted what irks a lot of people is that he’s really easy and low committment to play

1 Like