SFV FAQ/INFO: BETA is LIVE. Stay up late Tuesday Night. NEW CFN LAUNCHES 9PM PST/12AM EST

yeah it sucks to have 2 days, but it’s hard to be mad in the long run since they’re going for crossplay.

I’ve plumped for steam version, company offering 30% off for a steam key and guaranteed beta access sealed it, plus get to use my fightstick, 2 days is crapper but when I first read about the beta they said PC wasn’t getting one so little victories n all…

DevilJin … please update with the new changes to the beta schedule per:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/combofiend/blog/2015/10/19/sfv-beta-2-information-update

**Beta 2 schedule (subject to change):

10/21/15 18:00 PST (10/22 02:00 BST/10:00 JST) – The second SFV beta begins for PS4 users. Characters available: Ken, Necalli, Vega, R. Mika
10/22/15 14:00 PST (22:00 BST/ 10/23 06:00 JST) – Servers down for scheduled maintenance for 12 hours.
10/23/15 02:00 PST (10:00 BST/18:00 JST) – Servers back online. Rashid unlocked.
10/23/15 09:00 PST (17:00 BST/ 10/24 01:00 JST) – The second SFV beta begins for both PC and PS4 users (cross-platform play).
10/23/15 17:00 PST (10/24 01:00 BST/09:00 JST) – Karin unlocked.
10/24/15 04:00 PST (12:00 BST/20:00 JST) – Servers down for scheduled maintenance for 10 hours.
10/24/15 14:00 PST (22:00 BST/ 10/25 06:00 JST) – Servers back online.
10/25/15 16:00 PST (10/26 0:00 BST/ 08:00 JST) – Beta 2 concludes.**

^ this means more time for PC users (Fri evening - Sunday evening instead of just Saturday and Sunday) … EXCELLENT NEWS INDEED!!!

Good looking out. Looks like the PC people get a bit of extra time. Looks like the beta technically starts Wed night and Karin should be available by Friday night. Gonna be chasing home on Friday

Ill update after the Eagles probably lose tonight

Man they are having some really weird times for maintenance. And wtf maintenance takes that long.

I think it’s necessary given that their testing out a bunch of new stuff in this build and given what happened when the beta first came out, I can’t blame them.

Yeah I am not sure what they are actually doing during maintenance, but it just seems the timing of it is like peak hours. But I guess when the beta is literally going on across all parts of the world, all times will be bad for someone.

Also if you haven’t snagged the free mobile SF5 guide that is in my sig, grab it in time for the beta as it has all the beta characters in it (as well as ones that aren’t in the beta).

Updated first page with accurate scheduling of beta.

Making a list of playable times for beta and a revised list that is more US time zone friendly.

Playable times:
Wednesday 6PM PST / 9PM EST until Thursday 2PM PST / 5 PM EST (then shuts down)
(reopens)
Friday 2AM PST / 5AM EST until Saturday 4AM PST / 7AM EST (then shuts down)
(reopens)
Saturday 2PM PST / 5PM EST until Sunday 4PM PST / 7PM EST (beta closes)

Wednesday 6:00PM PST / 9:00 PM EST The second SFV beta begins for PS4 users. Characters available: Ken, Necalli, Vega, R. Mika. Beta playable until…
Thursday 2:00PM PST / 5:00 PM EST Servers down for scheduled maintenance for 12 hours. Beta reopens at…
Friday 2:00 AM PST / 5:00 AM EST Servers back online. Rashid unlocked.
Friday 9:00 AM PST / 12:00 PM EST The second SFV beta begins for both PC and PS4 users (cross-platform play).
Friday 5:00 PM PST / 8:00 PM EST Karin unlocked
Saturday 4:00 AM PST / 7:00 AM EST Servers down for scheduled maintenance for 10 hours
Saturday 2:00PM PST / 5:00 PM EST Servers back online
Sunday 4:00 PM PST / 7:00 PM EST Beta 2 concludes

[/details]

Don’t forget the thread title :slight_smile:

Bit of update on getting the beta if you pre order, I pre ordered yesterday, gave me no option to pay, did not deduct money from wallet and just gave me the 400+ days timer.

I just looked on PS Store on my PC at work, went to it in the store and it said “pre ordered” against it, as it did yesterday from my PS4, there was a link under it thou saying download, I clicked it and it added it to my PS4 download queue. So looking good for beta access even thou no money has been taken.

I tried that a while ago. It gets stuck on the download queue. I mean it doesn’t download at all, actually. can’t even hit %1.

All I know is it’s gonna be hype when the game starts, 27 hours until we’re good to go.

I’d like to record my games to share, dunno if anyone wants to watch me play or not though. Maybe you guys could make fun of my play. Then again maybe you’d like my play, who knows. I tested it with ultra sf4 so I can do it, was fiddling with it a few days ago with twitch.

I wouldn’t like your play but show it to me anyways

I sure hope theres a preload for PC, dont want to waste possible gametime by having to download the game while the beta is active

I’m so hype about the fact that the beta is starting in about 24 hours! LETS START SOME SHIT!

Since we will have CFN functions do you think the name we choose tomorrow will be the one we end up having during release?

Nah they gonna reset every thing

The beta is currently up.

Don’t do this to me