SFV FAQ/INFO: BETA is LIVE. Stay up late Tuesday Night. NEW CFN LAUNCHES 9PM PST/12AM EST

cant wait for all the Ken mirrors on day 1

oh yeah, I think the share button wasn’t disabled when I entered in one of the random times they opened it up this week so you might be able to stream/record.

if I get in in time before it closes tonight, I will check

I’m playing. Can still only play Vega or R.Mika. Like the new training recording functions. Can set up to 5 recordings and choose which one you want to play back. I’ll probably just switch up between Ken, R.Mika and Vega until Karin gets unlocked. That’s all I really wanna play.

I can’t get in any matches, been in training for like 30 minutes now.

I thought Ken and Necali were supposed to be at the start?

This is a stress test I think. The beta isn’t even supposed to start till Wednesday. It’s kinda like an extra freebie test as it still only has Vega and R.Mika like the previous “stress test”. Definitely not an official beta test.

I got one match in that was an R.Mika mirror. She’s pretty fun.

Do you think they will reset the user accounts once the game is properly released? After trying countless variations of the name I wanted, I entered a gibberish name assuming something was broken on Capcom’s end and it took it. Looking back, I wonder if my desired name didn’t accidentally trigger some sort of profanity filter, since it contained the word “Assist”

So who do I have to fuck to get a ps4 key :o ?

Well, I think it just finally went down for maintenance. Was able to get in a couple of hours somehow.

Did you pre-order the game?

I’m in Europe, so it doesn’t matter. I have, however, gotten myself an American account, so if I just can get a hand on a beta key, that would be great. Of course I am willing to pay (not too much, tho - I’m not desperate).

I happened to be up super late and found the beta online with Vega and Mika.

Played some matches, lost horribly, but damn, Mika is so much fun. Can’t wait to actually play all night after 9pm tonight.

EDIT: Also got to try Rashid, he and Necalli were put in an update, guessing it’s not permanent though.

I guess they would’ve sent the beta codes from the enrollment on the SFv site by now.
Guess ill have to wait for the game to come out to try it. :cry: :crybaby:

I feel you, bro!

Man I’m with you, you were right and when I got home there was nothing happening on my PS4 :frowning: im on the PC beta but Im going away friday till Monday so will miss it :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Beta is randomly live again. Only 3 of the 4 characters are playable for me (Vega, Mika, Necalli)

Pre beta has now been closed. Official beta will open in ~10 hours

EDIT: its been opened again…

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EynGiN9it10MLvN_L88G9Eu-4nzjGxgMO9FIElG-pK4/edit

**Updated SFV basics document with info on the V systems and the combo system. ** Explains you can create true one/just frame links.

Playing now!

So, when I get the beta downloaded onto my system, I’m going to try copying off any files from the ‘BGM’ directory… With luck, it’s some kind of CRI Middleware format like it was in IV.

Has anyone been seeing any logos come up during the boot process that might help me out in advance?

@“DevilJin 01” But is the beta the latest build?

I’ve been in training mode since that post I made saying I was playing now, no opponents heh. Kinda want to play someone.