SF4 @ Chinatown Fair

MOTHERFUCKERS! I got word (obviously wrong) that SFIV was there yesterday, and I was there for 4 hours (1:30 - 5:30 PM) waiting to see if the cabs would be set up, but no dice. I later heard they were installed later that night! DAMMIT! i was a day too early! I’m in Rochester now, so I won’t be able to check the game out until Monday for the earliest! :frowning:

Oh well. Better late than never I suppose. This will be the only time I’ll get to see SFIV until it comes out on console. :confused:

My bro’s visiting next week. Maybe we’ll grab one of those 20$ buses up to NYC.

Lol @ Seth’s crazy moves.

I was the asian kid who played C.Viper. And Zangief is a cheap motherfucker :mad:

So do the buttons work now?

Yeah. That stupid roundhouse button works now.

why dont you get rid of ah2 while youre at it.

congrats on a setup~

So does anyone have some contingency plan yet to break Justin Wong’s hands? If you let him near that machine, you’re all doomed.:shake:

Not with a 6 game win streak limit. = P

He has to go broke like the rest of us. >= [

Justin Wong is never broke, but he goes for it all the time :T

Imma kill myself.

That’s what Henry had told me and that’s why I posted it. I guess there was a problem with moving the machines from Brooklyn to Manhattan because the first machine didn’t show up until 9pm Tuesday night and the second one didn’t come until 11:30pm. All that matters is that we have it now.

looks like i know where ill be come this saturday. ill bring the deodorant

IcyCool:

Well, not your fault I guess. As long as it’s there when I get there, most likely on Monday, but maybe on Sunday evening if I feel masochistic and find a way to rush from JFK straight to there. >:p

wakes up

I might have to come out of the cave for this one!

back to sleep

Wow. There’s nothing else I can say but wow.

What’s next? Eddie Lee starts posting again?

I’m going to be there tomorrow. I was @ CF today from about 12-5 drooling over the machine while Henry was fixing it, but class pwned me.

yeah, holy shit at the people popping out of nowhere

lol

Those monitors are sexy as hell. I can’t wait to get down there.

decloaks
I am there tommorrow… And Friday… Zeruel… tell me when you gonna be around as well :smiley:

dusts off his Chun skillz

fuck you all

that is all

Edit: holy fuck old people

Love you too SK.