SF 2 HF youtube channel

[media=youtube]V5_0tP69PS4[/media]

nah i dont remember that g. step up to the plate bawla…

super turbo sucks just ask jeff schaffer

[media=youtube]nsWuVE8TqtY[/media] step up G?? you are a bum

To be brutally honest I took a few HUGE SWIGS of nyquil 20 minutes before me and cigarbob played I still beat his ass LOL

[media=youtube]VnfQ4eoWSl0[/media] the color of money is a great movie

its ok to get scared, everyone gets scared sometimes:rofl:

I bet I could beat you in any MK game any smash bros and sf 2 HF so STFU about your broken ass random dizzy super turbo that game sux john mccains balls

[media=youtube]k7e9b72frbU[/media]

sounds like you cant hang
cant hang make stipulations "OOOOH OOOH I CAN BEAT YOU AT THIS GAME!!!"
fuck outa here
its like sir charles barkley said:
“if you cant slam with the best, jam with the rest”

Just because that’s all they have in the backwoods you live in doesn’t mean the rest of the world shops there.

Get a life and take down the rebel flag. Truthfully, it’s embarrassing the rest of the country.

[media=youtube]TbGpmGj7OC8&#t=7m41s[/media] :rofl:

[media=youtube]2m6o8IgPTRQ&feature=related[/media]

so…apparently all the mods have gone to bed.

I thought this thread would be fun but Rocky has shown himself to be just a regular XBL/PSN troll we have all encountered numerous times. The fact that he runs away after a single match is bad enough, but to then lie and say it was 10 games? I havent heard something that scrubby in a long time.

It was hilarious when you revealed the only offline tournaments you have ever been to were for Smash Bros. :rofl: :rofl: And even then you are probably lying.

drops a heineken

You know it’s getting serious when there’s a mollywhoppin’ :lol:

Try playing good games IMO.

Olin? Hahaha I’m from NC and that has got to be the most backwater backwards ass town I’ve ever heard of. That’s some inbred mountain people shit.

And look at dude’s house looks like he needs to be in an episode of Hoarders :rofl: You ever throw any trash away Rocky? :rofl: Besides your dignity that is :rofl:

Rocky: I think I’ve talked to your family before…

Haha I got 3 vids up of me busting j4booms ass hes also nickatina

^coward

j4boom begs me to pick bison every match sometimes i do it becuase he sux so bad i give him a shot