SF 2 HF youtube channel

GET HYPE!

What?

hehe smash…

Not lag lag switch idiot he lagged when he lost ill post match

[media=youtube]fLsfH2jYoe0[/media]

hehe you dumb fuck 4risk what now???

Hardcore trolling, or pathetically genuine? This and more, tonight at 11.

I stand by what I said. Lag is lag, and you couldn’t handle it. You’re not mentally tough enough.

sarah palins booty say what??? IM LISTENING [media=youtube]fLsfH2jYoe0[/media]

4risk are you gberg??? [media=youtube]fLsfH2jYoe0[/media]

This is just turning sad now…
On middle age man won’t let it go so he continues to troll trying to gain acceptance, but he can’t let go of the past and makes multiple threads of the same damn thing.

sarah palins booty is soo smart [media=youtube]fLsfH2jYoe0[/media]

all me and sarahs booty is trying to do is reel challengers in BEAT THEM TO A PULP and post and make them cry about it,REAL DECOY IM COMING 4 thats why I make threads I wanna give people good ol fashion entertainment and I wanna call out sf 2 players I NEVER CALLED OUT CIGARBOB he stuck his head in the alligator and he GOT BIT

That’s not the match I was referring to. The one I’m referring to had lag from start to finish, and you kept complaining over the mic about it.

Rocky are you really trying to say that I called you out? Do you not remember sending me 10 emails on youtube asking me to play you? If you dont I can screen cap them and post them up.

who gives a shit? come and see the gods in FHD and then talk wild:rock::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::rofl:

Yes but you and wolmar kept cussiing me do u remember that???

Oh my god this is the juiciest shit ever

Look I dont play hd remix its almost like a cellphone gm its garbage,I play mk 2 on ps3,smash 64,smash melee HEHE,sf 2 HF,umk3 on xbox live

Playing Ken is cheap?

[media=youtube]ZcO9S6II6yM[/media] this is my e honda not playing around like i was with cigarbob lol,but this is my serious honda 4 serious comp by legendary ken mexicano

I can’t believe that this gets better with each post.