SF 2 HF youtube channel

:lol: Except this guy wins his matches

Fixed you post :tup:

Oh boy

at rawerioo i got pm messege about why CORNFIELDS??? u get it now

guys he is probably legit autistic or something

don’t make fun

assuming Cigarbob went over to your world-xbl

why not cross over to Cigarbob’s world and test it out-ggpo.

just asking.

For a rather simple analogy/example, how would I judge which has the better burger, Burger King or MCdo…if I haven’t eaten in BK before?

Everybody here agrees, GGPO has better netcode than anything else out there.

Settle it, post the time/date we will all watch cigarbob vs rose matches as witnesses/spectate mode on ggpo.

Or maybe someone needs help how to port forward. lol

I just dont get how you can be so dumb Rocky.

How is it that I called you out? I never even heard of you till you sent me 10 messages on my youtube account. I thought it would be fun and I was bored so I said I would play.

You either have no grasp on reality or you are so inbred that you think you are right. My bet is the inbred part.

I haven’t played GGPO in 6 months but I would be glad to install it again and show you what it was like when your grandfather raped your aunt and made you.

xbox 360 controller works for the pc

[media=youtube]8JAeFkaoCoQ[/media]

I like how he keeps calling CigarBoB a middle-aged man in that one video, when he himself sounds middle-aged (if not older).

Also, people still play SF2 HF? Really? :confused:

Cigarbob why you bring family into this??? did your grandparents not leave you no life insurance???

Xbox LIVE HF is the worst online play of any game capcom ever released. Yet you want to keep playing it? I guess you just have no idea about anything street fighter related.

Just install GGPO and use your crappy xbox controller and you will see how bad you truly are.

Rocky I have to bring your family into this. It is the only real way to show everyone how retarded you truly are.

Cigarbob I bought my ws6 with cash becuase my grandparents left life insurance your parents need to look into it

I play on xbox live I called out real decoy hes too much of a yellowbelly to friggin play,U called me out and so did crayfis cussing me with hatefull messeges like you were james toney,Well IM RANDY THE NATURAL COUTORE

Good Night everybody.

[media=youtube]BvcofOvPVgQ[/media]

Night guys PREY THAT REAL DECOY N EMPIRE ARCADIA GROWS A SET OF BALLS OVERNIGHT AND THAT CIGARBOB WILL LEARN IF HES REALLY GOOD LAG DONT MATTER

Seth Killian said once if you complain about lag or loseing your just not mentally tough enough to play this GAME

Lag would actually help ken vs honda anyway

you can put everything in a single post you know

@Rocky

How ironic…I was spectating your match vs Tata n Elmo last night, and you were raging about the lag. I guess you’re not mentally tough enough.