SF 2 HF youtube channel

shadowcharlie plays 1 gm and he thinks he can talk to me lol

how does it feel to know that your my son?

Come up on sf 2 HF shadow charlie and ill make you cry

Shadowcharlie is this graham wolf??? if so jeff beat u 33 to 0 in HF and you always lose at that gm is this why u scared to play me

:lol:

Folks, let this be a reminder to you.

Your sister may be real purdy, but she is off limits. Do you really want your children to be like this guy?

This is to the PM I got about bison,He sux In HF I only choose him for fun and to mess around with bison vs bison sometimes

Missing person your talking alot of crap,I bet you got your ass whooped back in school by guys like me didnt you ANSWER ME BOY

what happen your not even on right now…cold feet?

[media=youtube]JKwuzG8hZ1U[/media] james brown returns

RockyLRose is fucking awesome

I am the tallest sf 2 player graham not you im 6 ft 8

[media=youtube]JKwuzG8hZ1U[/media] what you got on that gold casket BOYS

frightened like a little girl going to bed
i thought your were good?

I love this thread.

I dont even have super turbo nor have I ever played it you mad cuz jeff schaffer bent you over and rammed it home all up in your ass in HF so u denounce sf 2 HFhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-TtdcH67eQ

whaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaa i dont even have super turbo whaaaaaaaaaaaaa
someone get the baby his bottle
lmao

Pot meet kettle.

No, but I spent a lot of time laughing at rednecks like you who jack your trucks up to be taller than Kareem Abdul-Jabar standing on Shaq’s shoulders, which automatically makes you “cool” according to redneck-tiquette 101.

And don’t call me boy, boy.

[media=youtube]KfRGV7T9qbI[/media]

Yea shadow charlie we all know you are grahm wolf! Even though you live in Baton Rouge and not Cali.

How does it feel to know that you got owned by jeff schafer! You suck Grahm/ShadowCharlie!

On a side not.

Whats up SC? I remember playing with you back in 2005 (I think it was) on my cab at evo.

Dude there isn’t one person on here that gives one shit about what Schafer thinks about ST, except you of course.

If Jeff gave you props on your blanka, as you say he did, it was only out of pity.

You have got to be the bigest dick rider I have ever seen!

[media=youtube]nJbuk-C0O8E[/media]