Seth In SSFIV

haha trust me it’s better this way 8)

no they havent

[media=youtube]pqdU6sl5GiQ[/media]

i dunno hes kinda nerfed.

his teleport has some serious recovery on it now cant teleport crazy anymore its more like hmmm i dunno sims ground one i guess. his jump back fierce didnt feel the same either higher and werid sim like ness to it.

and his dive kick has start up on it now like its a command move i dunno def not like vanilla tho.

nerfs or whatever I’m still gonna stomp on the haters skulls cracking them

haters gonna hate on the CEO but he don’ give no fuck

Seth never could teleport around like crazy. Dive kick has always had start-up. What the hell are you talking about? It is a command move…

i dunno its not the same plus i havent slept but its for sure not the same and yes u can teleport around like crazy but now you can only once then theres this long pause or recovery that is easily punished from afar. and his dive kick def has more start up than in vanilla.

Seth feels all around slower for some reason, could be just me don’t take my word for it. And yea Im pretty sure the speed on the dive kick has a lot more start up now. Feels weird.

Wow… that sounds like shit. Ugh… urmlmelsemmsmaasfadsfasdfqs.

I wish Capcom didn’t touch Seth. Just give him his Ultra 2 and nerf the j.HP because it is a really good move. ;___;

Ok if you do the demon flip to kick with gouken his dive kick feels like that. A little pause just before he dives down

I guess they felt that his dive kick was too good and brought it down to akuma’s and gouken’s level of shittyness. I wonder if they nerfed Rufus’ dive kick too…

ONLY damage.

Seth is honestly looking really scary right now. did you see all of his tanden engine setups? he doesnt even need meter! basically anything that he could combo then do his stomp kicks, he could do into his ultra. and meterless lp shoryu into u2. seth and akuma(also has no meter ultra setups) for high tier.

i might have to second seth if he goes up in the tiers.

He’s pretty much got Ryu set-ups for his Ultra now.

cr.MK xx HP SRK -> FADC -> Ultra 2.

Well I don’t know if I like what they changed on Seth. He got nerfs that where not need them and will require even more perfect play.
:frowning: cant say I am a fan maybe its time to leave the seth army I guess only time will tell.

“Only the strong survive!”

right now I honestly dont see seth moving up in the tier list. His j.hp nerf is definately noticeable. The recovery on his teleport is bad now too. I couldnt even get the fireball fadc teleport mix up to work. His new ultra does pretty inconsistent damage. You might get 200 dmg from your combo or 400ish. It seems like you want to hit your opponent with the center of the cone. Some of the setups I got to work with it are: anti air lp srk, legs in the corner (one of the more consistent with damage), srk fadc ultra II :woot: crouching fierce only got a couple hits if anything. Im sure theres more but I didnt play around with it that much.

did u try c fierce xx lp sb >> u2?

i guess depends on whether it can juggle like stomps or pull in like ex tandem or maybe the startup is just too slow X( just try shit lol…

seth is still good despite the nerfs. ultra 2 is way too good.
j fp nerf teleport nerf and ultra 1 nerf + divekick nerf do suck though, but hes going to be a viable character still. wouldnt worry too much

well i been playing ssf4 all day in my main seth the toned down badly he can not do the ultra after sonic boom no more his drive kick is slower his kick special take less damage his teleport has more recoverly so no more wake up mix ups good news he can combo into his new ultra off of a dp so its ok he has better heath so he less cheap all his link combos are the same timing so thats ok

if they messed with Seths dive kick and made it shitty like akuma and goukens then 90% of my gameplan and pressure game goes out the window…fuck need to come up with some new shit (and with come up I mean watch more onlinetoney)