Seth In SSFIV

For me Seth is the perfect end boss for SF4.

Street Fighter 4 is a special game, and for me Seth has been a major part of that.

I love nothing better that going head to head with him on the hardest difficulty. Its the relentless entensity that does it for me…

On the hardest deifficulty Seth does not fuck around

However to control him, I feel he gets Dizzy to quicky and is maybe not as powerfull as he should be.

if anybody has a good Seth, I would love to see it, as right now I pretty much just steamroll over him with Bison.

His health DEFINITELY could go a tad higher, as well as stun, and he wouldn’t be broken.

However, I will still wait to see what (if anything) he is given to update him for SSFIV before demanding these changes.

yeah … I read the first page and I gotta agree with Dandy J. Replace Seth’s copied moves.

Honestly I think its too late for them to redesign him now but maybe making his main costume as a complete business suit so I don’t have to see a yin yang every time I use him would be cool. Maybe keep his torn outfit as an alt and as his third alt give him a smoking robe and have a glass of Conjac in his hand and a pipe hanging out his mouth while he fights would be the tits.

The only way I could see j.hp being taken out is if he was given Akumas walking speed, Sagats health, and trade DP puts opponents in a juggle state and Seth is given 300hp+ air combos …otherwise I can’t add enough laughing faces after this. If he didn’t have this move hes basically free for most of the cast.

If he had any other mirror moves added honestly I would want Vegas Izuna drop, a sped up Izuna drop, not one you can see coming a while away and start up a jumping back rh while twiddling your thumbs looking at your watch. Like when playing Seth you would have to be on your toes at all times because it could come out of nowhere. Yes, he teleports to the upper corner wall given the direction you point to after the charge and flys down and grabs your body, slams you twice, then while you are bouncing off the ground from the second slam he teleports to the top of the screen and grabs you again for one final slam.

Lower his health to 1 and give him every move in the game.:tup:

I was thinking of this today, make his cl.HP a command normal. Either f.HP or b.HP would he good. Would make it more helpful as an anti-air and you wouldn’t risk doing a stretchy HP too close to your opponent.

How about 200 health and all his supposedly stolen moves, actually become the stolen moves. Guile sonic boom recovery and speed, same recovery on st.fp as Dhalsim, spd does spd damage, gets the actual dhalsim tp with iat. Then maybe you guys will have a legitimatge complaint about him “having all the same moves” when in fact he does not.

Seth’s extreme mobility+ true versions of the stolen moves = SNK boss broken.

So whats the over/under on Seth getting some form of Aegis as his second ultra?

What I think would be a cool second ultra would be XCopy, only with the ability to use that character’s EX moves and ultra as long as your Revenge Meter was still above half. Using the ultra would end the duration of the XCopy and its damage would be based on how much Revenge Meter you had left.

Think about it. You could do Seth Shoryu FADC ultra on Ryu or Sagat. It would also make incredibly interesting character-specific combos, like maybe Seth Hyakuretsu -> Chun Li ultra in the corner.

I know it’s a crazy idea, but you have to admit it would be fun. Probably broken. Then again, Seth’s other ultra is broken too.

Man, I had the EXACT same thought the other day. If Seth does NOT get Aegis as his second ultra, you can confirm Urien in SSFIV Turbo

And XCopy could be interesting if done well. Let him become his opponent for the remainder of the round, or for a specific time (with a full ultra bar to boot lol)

I’m still kinda hoping for a Spiral style ultra as well…

My Suggestions fro Seth:

J, DP+K: Air Knee Grab  Seth jumps in the air as same as opponent and grab his head and land both knees into the chest, then throw down the floor and stomp over the opponent.
Ultra 2: Punch combinations followed by Spinning kick, then dragon punch and finally Air Knee Grab

Look at the middle-right picture on this link:

It looks like Seth have better startup frames on Tandem Engine?

Can’t tell anything from that shot, you don’t know where ryu was standing when tanden was activated.

-Increase his health by 50-100
-Fix his super doing 1 hit
-Slight increase in SPD damage

any info on his new ultra?

Haven’t seen it but someone said he goes down into a crab position and shoots something up at an angle? I

Yeah, I heard that… sounds weird :/. I was hoping for something similar to uriens aegis reflector :<.

That’s… unfortunate.

Seth’s new Ultra-
[media=youtube]ug8-ReXuhz4[/media]
Hmm I’m gonna assume it’ll do as much damage as his Ultra I, so it’ll come down to which one looks cooler to you >_>;