Secret Santa 2019: Undead Santa Reversal Gift Exchange

Yeah it did, forgot to add them to the pick. Thanks again.

4 Likes

bonus gift for my recipient is slated to arrive by 3rd January. Next time, I’m not cheaping out and doing just SAL shipping; because that’s some bullshit.

2 Likes

Alright here it is yall, awesome and thanks SS! This is one thing I have been doing on SRK for so many years. We have less and less people every year due to social media taking over, but thanks to all of yall who keep this alive.

7 Likes

I have that nendoroid too! She’s a cutie!

2 Likes

hqdefault

5 Likes

Really? Man i need to look at the figures my friend handed down to me and if they are from that set it will be proudly held onto till my death.

1 Like

Look at the copyright date on the very bottom of the back of the box. It’ll tell you how old it is.

2 Likes

Meryl figure is from right after MGS got released for the PS1, back when McFarlane toys had the Figure rights, and before Japan started to up their figure game.

2 Likes

Hmm… I know royal mail said my parcel should reach the US by Christmas but this is feeling close atm, on another note if my SS is wondering, I’m also yet to receive anything hence why I’ve been quiet.

3 Likes

My stuff is apparently in at my mother’s place. Planning a trip there either today or tomorrow to pick up the goods.

Pics, of course; will be posted.

2 Likes

The hookup. Thanks @RagingStormX, these are def gonna be put to good use!

8 Likes

My secret santa stuff arrived. I must admit this is the most like Christmas I’ve felt receiving presents since I was a kid. Wrapping stuff really makes a difference.
Imgur

I added the coke bottle because I felt it was mandatory.
Imgur

Here is everything. My Santa went all out. The headset will be super useful because I lost the microphone to my current one. Ghirardelli is delicious. I still remember the first time I visited your city of San Francisco and had a hotfudge sundae from there. Everytime I go out west Ghirardelli and In-n-out are mandatory visits. The Zelda dvd I’ve wanted for years but couldn’t bring myself to actually spend money on. The year of Playstation Plus (not pictured) will come in handy when the PS5 comes out.
Imgur

Lastly the Nina statue will be right at home on my waifu shelf.
Imgur
Imgur

8 Likes

Bro. I have those Jubilee and Sniper Wolf Kotobukiya statues too.

2 Likes

Just got my last Secret Santa package. I will say this last gift was a bitch to get into. It had bubble wrapped like 4 inches thick and then the box that contained everything had industrial sealing tape all over it. Once I got into it though the spoils were worth it.

Very cool card

Pride Apple Watch Band

And a waifu I can fit in the palm of my hand.

Every gift I got this year was fantastic. I appreciate every single one of them. Especially the fucking awesome Coheed and Cambria shirt. That’s up there with one of the best gifts I’ve ever received in my adult life.

Thank you, Santa!

Here’s the posts containing pics of the other gifts I got:

4 Likes

According to my tracking. The gifts I sent are now leaving chicago and en route.

2 Likes

The Jubilee statue looks cool.

3 Likes

Yep wrapping is a PIA, and feels like forcing yourself to do optimized Ken combos in Day 1 8AM pools, but yeah it’s totally worth it :sweat_smile:

Coke! I think you’re picking up what I’m throwing down @Disciple_of_Ryu

That Fudge Caramel is new tech from Ghirardelli, and is absolutely OP/BROKEN

My first TTSS a few years ago included local food with my gift, so I totally stole that from SRK

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year my dude

4 Likes

Quick reminder that the mail system is all sorts of borked at the moment. If you haven’t gotten your gifts, they’re probably in the mail already and I have some tracking info somewhere.

Also gotta forward some steam codes to somebody here :eyes:

4 Likes

murked post.

Mofo what?

An SS bought games for somebody. I havemt forwarded stuff yet so gifts didnt get there too early.

2 Likes