Secret Santa 2019: Undead Santa Reversal Gift Exchange

Sorry boss, I mistook that for Steam Wallet money. My apologies. :pray:

Plz based national postal service deliver unto me the goods today so it can go in the Christmas pile haha

1 Like

Man, I almost lost it. This was completely unexpected and is a wonderful addition to my collection.

Thanks @Stuart_Hayden

10 Likes

@optimus124 Need to take pictures of the lithographs it came with, bro!

Glad you like it! You’ll have another gift coming next week.

3 Likes

I am gonna frame those things. I literally had to catch myself from going into a happy cry. I had to lock it up. I’ll post pics in a sec. My wife was in love with the lithos.

6 Likes

All kinds of awesome

8 Likes

Why Bumble Bee looking sexy. Lol

2 Likes

Hmm, my tracking info says that my gift arrived overseas and was enroute to its destination 8 days ago. The hell is taking so long to finish the delivery? Is USPS just that slow?

If it went over seas then it’s in the hands of Customs and will be released when they feel like it. USPS can’t do anything about it.

Edit: To note how little USPS can do about it, they won’t be the ones delivering the package. That nations postal service will, whenever customs releases it.

I recommend UPS for over seas because they will deliver it the whole way. A UPS driver will be the one to drop it off after leaving customs. It’s one of the companies garantees.

4 Likes

@BB_Hoody Unfortunately my bro above me is right. Once USPS hands it off to customs it’s up to customs to decide whenever they want to release to the next chain of delivery service. It sucks. Because it depends on our customs policies, that country it’s going to customs policies and any other countries customs policies it has to go through to get from point a to point b.

It’s even worse around the holidays due to customs getting in sooooo many packages and letters from who fucking knows where.

It’s why for the longest time on $RK whenever secret Santa happened international shipping was optional. It’s so much of a fucking headache people didn’t want to deal with customs and risk getting banned.

2 Likes

Customs is a bitch. I ship to Korea a lot (we get a lot of u of a students in store) and i always have to explain that while the arrival date may be this date, doesn’t mean it will arrive that day because it’s all up to customs and how quickly they get bored of your package.

3 Likes

Ah Ok. Learned something new today. I was gonna ship through UPS. But they said $230 to ship it. I almost did a double take when the clerk told me that. USPS only charged $75. But yeah I see how international shipping is avoided. May be the only year I do that.

@BB_Hoody Yeah. I hate international shipping a lot. Thankfully when I got @earthwormben (who lives in the UK) last year I found stuff related to everything he wanted on Amazon UK. So I went that route.

I think the only extra fee I paid was a currency conversion fee? I don’t remember.

1 Like

Yea UPS will be more expensive because they deliver the whole way, guarantee their deliveries, will insure for loss automatically (100 dollars of loss insurence just for using them) and unlike the post office must make a profit to stay in business. The USPS can’t fail and never needs to make profit. They literally sell almost all their services at cost.

3 Likes

I think I shipped something to d3v once, it was not even the holidays.
And d3v got it like 4 months later.

Bruh…I gotta talk with Pertho

Slide into his DMs…

Why u gotta say it like that?

3 Likes

I did Secret Santa for Reddit once before I came back here and started posting regularly, and that was the last and only time I did international shipping for my recipient. I shipped a LP to someone in I think either Sweden or Norway and that shit was like $60, for one fucking record. I was fucking salty for DAYS after I sent it off because of how much that shit costed me.

Admittedly, I have to give it to their Customs dept though, once it got in-country; shit was cleared through with the quickness and got to them same day.

2 Likes

Cost me $10 to post from the UK to the US this year as most items I bought state side and had them shipped directly to the address. The few items I got in the UK were send in a small value package.

2 Likes