Sauga January 2005 Thread

whatuptho. Not being able to sleep sucks ><
Yay more people in Sauga, we need it.

Drink yourself to sleep :tup:

what games does psycho play ??

can’t sleep…going to Skybox today for some play, they have Tekken 5…

i play CvS2, #R, 3S, HSF2 (or ST), CFE, VF4, SC2, TTT and Tekken 5, i’m horrible at MvC2…

Horrible at MvC2… We’re gonna change that. You’re the future.

oh shit, you got ddr guy as the cvs2 future, and psy as the mvc2 future…ggpo to gta! hahaha

yes, you’re in sauga, you’re not allowed to be bad in mvc2!

the next time theres a console in sauga you’ll see the future

you guys just wait till next tourny :D… i got some new shit to bust out!

… hopefully… probably not… sigh

psst… whens next tourny? lol

“offical” tournys are listed at the GTASF site here

nice spiffy calendar format too! :stuck_out_tongue:

Jason’s a beast. Web design that shit. Too bad he can’t spell for shit. :lol:

So yeah, let’s run a no entry fee (I’m not going to debate this) tourney for this coming Sunday. Everyone show for 1:00pm so we can have four hours to get it done. I don’t think it’s much to ask we pull down eight people, well six considering Gerjay and I are already in. I’ll tape the Marvel tournament this week (start to finish) as I’ve picked up a lot of CvS2 the last little while.

Can someone please ask the old man to leave the key to the machines? Hat guy is useless and spends more time wandering the mall than actually doing his job so we’ll have to take care of ourselves.

No offence but why do you even ask?

When have you ever supported the scene and joined a tournament other than T5 teams?

. . . . . .

Waits for the fireworks

so… new guy sucks at marvel eh… :confused:

BEEEEEEF

I’m comin down this weekend so i might show up.

i like how gerjay’s sig says retired…but he’s been to every tourny we’ve ran so far.

i like how your sig says “Ken wa kyouki Kenjutsu wa Satsujin-jutsu. Donna kireigotoya odaimoku wo kuchi ni shi-te mo, sore ga shinjitsu” and i CLEARLY dont speak japanese…how 'bout them apples!? :karate:

i saw that fool walk around to Second Cup and Old Navy this afternoon, i’m also trying to convince him to lower down the Tekken 5 pricing from $1 to .50, get new machines like CFE or ST and i was laughing when he was for real charging $5 for a Tekken 5 data card :rofl:

ah I’ve tried getting the price down too. I think I’ve played it twice. No way am I spending a dollar for that, plus it’s on 2 rounds.

If any of us ran the arcade it’d be top tier.

First move, Turn DDR volume down, or get rid of it completely

Make marvel 25cents.

Get NEW buttons for it and put it in the MvC1 cab

Bring back 3s and make it 25cents so people play it.

Have a change machine so we dont have to pay for the old man.

I believe York U is charging 6 bucks for a data card…
:wow: Or at least it was when I was there last week…

Tekken 5 sounds like a really expensive habit :xeye: