Sauga February 2005

lol i love it, can’t forget the multiple conditions it’s in

lol, i just started watching naruto 9-16 and i’m all ready hooked…too bad my computer can’t download the remaining more, and i hear the episodes i seen are nothing compared to what is beyond…

Who said shit about an auction? If he wants it I wanna see how much he’s willing to pay.

im cool son i just bought a copy today at eb in yorkdale mall so im good

xbl tag professorblack

When you “bid” it’s usually in an auction.

Thank you, professor.

Most people know that Matt, but it’s okay. You are special.

If you want to talk about levels of intelligence, then you should remember your wise choice of dropping out of school.

And my usage of the word bid was perfectly fine.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=bid

“An offer or proposal of a price.
The amount offered or proposed: They lost the contract because their bid was too high.”

The day I get offended by someone’s lame comment who is a nobody probably won’t come, so shu just give up.

Hmmm… Considering you’re so smart Matt maybe you should learn to read. My initial post said “bids” USUALLY involves an auction. I never attacked you in anyway, I just said it involves auctions usually. BTW, you’re the one that actually went to classes regularly 'cause you’re so smart and had to stay back an extra semester :tup: :clap: Therefore, you are stupid. No, i’m not saying i’m smarter then you i’m just saying you’re an idiot.

So if you’re not smarter than me and I’m an idiot, then what does that make you?

And for the record, I didn’t have to go back. Theres a difference, I coulda graduated last year with shitty marks, but it was more chillin to go back for half a year. Seeing as how a lot of people went back, I dont see how that makes someone an idiot.

You seem to always take my words out of context. I said “No, i’m not saying i’m smarter then you,” that could either mean I’m dumber or smarter then you. Frankly, I don’t care. But let me get this straight, you had shitty marks… and you DIDN’T have to go back? and you went back to “chill” ? Right… Nothings wrong with going back, I’m just saying don’t attack me with the “I’m not the idiot that dropped out” because i’m not the idiot that went to class and had to come back because of shitty marks. BTW, no one really cares when you’re really high and/or drunk.

you guys need some new fuel for a flame war, the same shit keeps getting re-hashed, no more flaming untill you get some new material…jeez :bluu:

edit: ok maybe not everything is re-hashed, but its still pointless to just go back and forth with you’re more stupider. point is, i have green socks

I’ve never actually used the “you went back because of shitty marks” thing before :razzy:

I dont think this qualifies as a flame war, maybe petty debate at the most.

damnit i was supposed to start the flame war with shu

Alright then… FUCK YOU TEDDY! YOU ARE GAY AND WANT JUSTINS COCK! :lol:

I’m actually surprised I stayed calm with this thing with Matt just now… usually i’m boiling. :tdown:

fight, fight, fight, fight!!

You dropped the ball. If you’d done it when I instructed you to earlier this afternoon we’d have avoided this lame back and forth about school marks.

Hmm… if you’re going to use new material then please look into Chris Q’s obvious homosexuality towards… JERRIS! Yes that will do nicely.

Alliance. All of you are pieces of shit! I let this 21 hunter go away unharmed, he shoots me and calls his friends over to “kill me” I slaughter him and his two buddies. Then 2 of his lv 50+ friends come and kill me. Fuck you, I hope you all die while taking a dump.

PS. Fuck you Justin. I hope you fall off a cliff into a pile of shit and be stuck there for days on end making you have no food so you are forced to eat the shit your stuck in.

why do you bother replying to my messages?
:clap: