Sauga February 2005

That’s it! Me and you Justin! 2 out of 3 in a drunken boxing match!

:rofl: Wow fag that was awesome. Funniest thing I’ve read today. :rofl:

Now here’s the thing Shu. I’m a man and you are what is generally considered a little bitch. This situation results in you being hammered far before me and thus the “drunken boxing match” will sadly turn into me beating the shit out of an intoxicated ass licker. Sorry…

haha good shit :smiley: Is anybody going to Orbit saturday?

Well, in all likely hood that’s what’s going to happen, but I have a problem with your statement…

When was the last time you saw your penis? Are you sure you’re still a man?

HAHAHAHA! OK that was pretty good except I’m black and fortunate enough to have the cock that comes with that birthright so despite the gut, I see my dick every day.

Shu; not that it wasn’t a good try but you do know that people can still look in the mirror right? I mean… you’re not THAT stupid that you didn’t think of that when you made your comeback right? No one is THAT stupid.

PENIS!

PS U R GAY!

What… you like penis?

Edit: Someone drive me and anant to u.n.! :badboy: Justin you’ll have a full car if you come down to sauga

Man… I gave you all those props on MSN for getting one good shot in and then you ruin it with this low tier comeback. This isn’t even worth it.

So you don’t deny that you like penis?

Everyone: Justin likes penis.

Your obsession with cock is getting scary. Because you’re so obsessed with cock and because I already soundly defeated you two posts ago I will leave you only with the thought of cock (like that’s a change for your faggot ass) and forever wondering what it’s like to actually satisfy a girl (don’t worry, your ego is spared as long as she keeps telling you it was good but… well… we all know better).

Pinaz: Oooohhh Shu

Shu: Um… I already took it out

Pinaz: Uh… I knew that. I was just uh…

Shu: YOU SAID I WAS BIG ENOUGH FOR YOU! FUCK YOU BITCH! MY MOM STILL SAYS I’M COOL! :crybaby:

PS U R GAY!

what

the

fuck :wow:

I think you are forgetting one small thing. . .

I wasn’t the one that a. yelled out penis b. did not deny that i like penis.

Well, considering you know everything about my sex life you forgot one thing… the fact your mom was pretty satisifed last night… hm maybe she was faking it too. . :encore: haha!

You also seemed to have forgotten about the convo we had…

Shumayel: Justin, do you seriously like penis?

Justin: Yes, considering I don’t have one.

You just admitted to wanting to have sex with a 54 year old woman. :tup:

There’s just nothing left to say.

except bring on the milf :tup:

ps. justins mom is hot

edit: alliance are fags, that is all.

Women are like wine my friends, they only get better with age :tup:

Omfg, funniest flame wars in here for a WHILE :clap:

James, where are you in champloo? caught up yet?

add me to your friends list, gamertag is in my sig

unrelated note: i’m bored :sad: :sad: somebody come to my home and play me!

Orbit MvC2 results are gonna be

1 Bry
2 GerJay
3 James

:rofl: if it were on normal sticks MAYBE
it’ll be more like

1. bry
  2. gerjay
  3. JS fag master
    2nd last) james :encore:
    with me losing to like, ultra random black guy and cq or something :tdown:
    point is, kiba (from naruto) is a fag and his dog is a little ass lickin fag monster.
    they shoulda made kiba fight tayuya (flute bitch) and have shika fight sakon/ukon

anant: im only on ep 6, i havent seen shu since our math exam and i need to get the eps off him, i was originaly just waiting for him since i had only seen 1-3 and ep 4 was down but i said fuck it and decided to skip 4 and watch 5 and 6, im on 7 now.

edit: samurai champloo is just too good, putting ur life on the line in a game of shogi (chess) is fuckin tough!!! but i guess if samurai man lost he simply could of cut that guys head off :stuck_out_tongue:

I predict I somehow get 5th due to scammy brackets or only 6people joining marvel. If the brackets are straight I doubt I’ll win a match. In MvC2

Matt, do you want to be my first money match opponent? =P

If so, Best 4/7 for 10 bucks? I havent played you in so long lol. I wanna see how I do =P.

If you want to, lets do it at UN if you go. Also whats this about orbit tomorrow night? I’m up for some orbit if people are going… anyways someone let me know.

PS: Chris if you dont like getting killed by lvl 50+ alliance… come onto my server so I can fuck them up for you :P. I just got a sword worth 100 gold lol. I changed all the talents on my rogue too… his dps is double from when u saw him before. I deal about 250 dps at lvl 46… and a 30% dodge rate :). If i didnt get suspended for 3 days id be lvl 50 by now… (I pretended I was a gm and told some kid he was gay and spamming the server and asked for his password to check for hacked items… LOL)Didnt think i would have been reported since i was clearly kidding… what gm says hey your gay gimme ur password lol. Ahh well… beat chrono trigger in 2 of the days so now i dont know what to do with the last… (today) maaaybe i’ll beat super mario rpg… who knows…

MSG ME ABOUT ORBIT! PEACE!